83 Pine Avenue, New Brighton Fancy Living Close to the BeachTweet
- z. Disclaimer notice.pdf
- /a. Property Information/
- Property Decription.pdf
- Thank you for your interest.pdf
- /b. Title and Lease doc/
- Leasehold document.pdf
- /c. Particulars and Conditions of Sale/
- Auction Agreement.pdf
- /d. LIM/
- LIM Report.pdf
- /e. EQC docs and Insurance policy/
- EQR SOW 83 Pine Avenue.pdf
- Insurance policy.pdf
- /g. auction guides/
- Aside Agreement - Variation to Terms & Conditions.pdf
- Authority to Bid & Telephone Bidding Form.pdf
- Buying at Auction.pdf
- Due Diligence Guide for Auction.pdf
- Grenadier Auction Guide.pdf
- Pre Offer Auction Process.pdf
- REINZ - Best Practice Guide Auction.pdf
- /h. Reports/
- 83 Pine Avenue Pre-Purchase Inspection.pdf
- /i. rates/
- /j. Rental appraisal/
- Rental Assessment_83 Pine Avenue.pdf
- /x. Mortgage Broker/
- Mortgage Express - Kevin Burrowes.pdf
- /y. Agent profile/
- Profile alex voon.pdf
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Alex Voon
GRENADIER REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
What is it About Alex
Talking to Alex Voon is a journey of discovery. Here is a man who loves to laugh, to share a moment of fun and who always seems to see the glass’ half full rather than half empty.’ Yet he is far more a person than that; Alex Voon is an excellent businessman who is passionate about delivering great results. In order to do that Alex recognised that he must make sure he had the knowledge to ensure he delivered great results. Formal qualifications such as his National Diploma in Real Estate are also mirrored by his acquisition of a fistful of languages and an understanding of the Christchurch property market built carefully on his near decade of involvement in real estate.
Such experience, such knowledge, such commitment would account for very little if it wasn’t matched with a sustained record of success. To Alex, ‘talking the talk’ is really about having ‘walked the walk first’ year after year he has built an enviable record of creating success for his clients. Real estate is important, his clients know it’s important and Alex also knows it is. On reflection, that is perhaps the clue as to why he works so hard for his clients.
If a person was to focus on what Alex Voon excels at in his real estate work, one would find themselves in a bit of a quandary — the reality is he does so much of it brilliantly. If one was to dig further some of his clients would mention his skill as a negotiator, the ‘gentle persuader’ that keeps on working until the task is complete, others may well mention his pragmatic and knowledgeable understanding of real estate but the one that most talk about, is his positive energy and desire to succeed: qualities that are certain to appeal to those who wish for a quality real estate consultant to achieve great results for them.