5 Royal Elm Lane Owners Purchased.Tweet
- Aside Agreement - Variation to Terms and Conditions.pdf
- Auction - Registration of Interest Interactive.pdf
- Auction Agreement 5 Royal Elm Lane Christchurch .pdf
- Auction Authority & Acknowledgement (Purchasers Consent).pdf
- Auction Guide.pdf
- Building Report 5 Royal Elm Drive .pdf
- Buying at Auction.pdf
- Disclaimer Statement - Passing Over Information.pdf
- Due Diligence Check list.pdf
- EQC Scope of Works CLM-2010-066698 - Information Response - MICHAEL SIMCOCK - 10.11.23 - HK_Redacted.pdf
- LIM Report Christchurch City Council - Report.pdf
- Property Flyer 5 Royal Elm Lane.pdf
- REA Sale and purchase agreement guide.pdf
- Title 30680.pdf
Property DescriptionSited down a private lane nestled amidst similar quality homes is this spacious townhouse with so much to offer. It is a hidden gem that is reluctantly, but unquestionably available, due to our owners having already purchased and must sell.
This is a home that offers space, sun and privacy and yet you are surrounded by your own supportive neighbours. The lucky new owners will enjoy all the benefits of living in a lovely leafy setting and come to appreciate the sense of community afforded by this tranquil spot.
The first level consists of two double bedrooms and bathroom, whilst the upper level is a private, sunny & spacious master retreat with ensuite and walk in robe. The sunny living area is expansive and sits open plan to the modernized kitchen/dining providing a nice space. Flow to the sheltered, northwest facing courtyard means the outdoors is easily enjoyed throughout the year and for those with green fingers the easily managed garden will keep you happy.
Double glazing, heat pumps and underfloor heating all ensure your future comfort, whilst the double internal access garaging provides added security.
In a convenient location in close proximity to cafes, shops, Northlands Mall, Riccarton, the CBD and airport. Popular school zones include Waimairi School, Cobham Intermediate & Burnside High School.
Due to this being a hidden gem, it is one you must see to appreciate all that is on offer - see you at the open home or please call for an appointment to view.
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from REINZ/Property Smarts/Land Information New Zealand/ The relevant local authority/CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.