29 Puma Drive, Golflands 29 Puma Drive, GolflandsTweet
- Full Title 9 Hauhake Rd.pdf
- MEA108 Auction buyers guide V1, 1.11.17.pdf
- MEA318 Sale and purchase agreement guide V1 26.09.19.pdf
- MEA322 settled.govt.nz buyer journey guide.pdf
- MEA71a OIA Information Sheets V1 25.3.19.pdf
Property DescriptionBeautiful and well maintained two double bedrooms plus study nook, family home in a handy location.
Large deck for BBQ's with wide views. Close to Botany Town Centre, supermarket, The Hub, public transport and schools.
Fee simple title, no body corporate. Exterior gladding is a new system with cavity.
Ideal for a small family and investors.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Eric Wong
Mountfort Estate Agents Ltd
Licensed (REAA 2008)
I am mature, positive, and hardworking with over 20 years experience in Real Estate, who always strives to achieve the highest standard possible at any given task.
I possess excellent communication skills and have the ability and experience to relate to a wide range of people.
I enjoy learning new things, I can work very well under pressure and I have experience to handle customer complaints and solving problematic situations.