11 Ti Rakau Drice, Woolston ITS ALL DONE!!Tweet
- Application Orig_Plans and Supporting Documents.PDF.pdf
- Certificate of Title.pdf
- EQC Infomation pack.pdf
- Final Code of Compliance.pdf
- Historical LIM 2021.pdf
- House Plans.pdf
- Proposed Works 2021.pdf
- Site Plans.pdf
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Paul Robinson
Contact Trevor Mason
Next Step Realty Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Trevor Mason loves life and people.
When it comes to real estate, Trevor really knows his stuff. With over 30 years in the industry, he understands that to be a successful realty salesperson you need to offer energy, empathy, integrity, and commitment to achieve results.
And that is exactly what Trevor offers to all his clients – that and the opportunity to achieve positive outcomes whether buying or selling property.
His passion to succeed on behalf of his clients means utilising his wide business background to provide a fully professional realty service. You can relax with the knowledge that Trevor has access to and keeps up-to-date with all the latest realty information and trends within the marketplace, so you can achieve the best possible market price or find the property that best suits your needs.
Not only does Trevor pride himself on his commitment to the real estate industry over the years but also on the fact that many of his clients come back to him to buy or sell their properties, and are happy to refer his service to friends and family. Making life-long friends with clients and referrals are his greatest reward and compliment for his work to date.
Trevor’s realty experience in sales is further complemented by his auctioneering skills. Because he understands the process when buying or selling by auction, his advice and expertise in these areas will quickly put you at ease, helping provide a stress-free and positive experience.
When Trevor is not with a client, he can be found out walking or indulging in his favourite sport – boating.