41 Aliford Avenue Family FlexibilityTweet
- 41 Aliford Ave - COA Plans main house.pdf
- 41 Aliford Ave - Certificate of Acceptance main house.pdf
- 41 Aliford Ave - Code Compliance Certificate - Sleepout : Studio.pdf
- 41 Aliford Ave - DVS Install certificate.pdf
- 41 Aliford Ave - Electrial Compliance certificate - new switch board.jpg
- 41 Aliford Ave - Heat Pump Warranty.pdf
- 41 Aliford Ave - Rental appraisal.pdf
- 41 Aliford Ave - Sale & Purchase Draft - 23 July.pdf
- 41 Aliford Ave - Solar Chem Roofing resurfacing.pdf
- 41 Aliford Ave - Structural Report for COA sign off main house.pdf
- 41 Aliford Ave - Title and Plan.pdf
- 41 Aliford Ave- LIM.pdf
Property DescriptionAre you looking for a family home on a full freehold sunny site, that has the added flexibility of an additional studio? Families, Investors and developers should put this one on the top of your open home list.
The kids will love the fully fenced garden, with plenty of space for the trampoline and hiding spots everywhere. Renovated nicely throughout with a really thoughtful layout, indoor outdoor flow from the living to the large family friendly deck area.
An entertainers home, north facing rear, off street parking for two and potential to develop due to the mixed housing suburban zoning.
Our vendors are on the move further north, have loved living here but now the time is for the next family to make some new memories.
The local primary is a mere hop and a skip away, with One Tree Hill College almost as close. Access to the city is simple with motorway and train stations only minutes away.
This property has family flexibility and options galore!! Don't delay, this one is a beauty.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyTerms upon which the information is supplied: By accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Richard White
Twenty Three Group Ltd
Licensed Agent REAA 2008
Richard White AREINZ
I am an award winning top 5%, Harcourts Real Estate Agent with 10 years experience in the industry selling over $150,000,000 worth of property.
I strive to achieve outstanding results to deliver excellent service using my expert knowledge of the marketplace and attaining the best price for my clients. Buying and selling property can be highly emotional; I am here to guide and support you through the entire process and help you exceed your expectations in achieving such a momentous goal. This process is what makes my work so fulfilling.
I have sold a wide variety of properties including luxury homes, family homes, CBD apartments, development land, blocks of units, commercial offices, motels and projects off plan. From the straight forward to the most intricate of deals, I have invaluable experience across the real estate spectrum.
What my previous clients would say about me is that I am a professional man with an honest and open approach, together with very strong negotiation skills.
With a reputation of being trustworthy and hardworking, and a top negotiator, I am here to get the best results for you in this competitive market.