19 Jacksons Rd An elegant classicTweet
- A. 19 Jacksons Rd flyer.pdf
- B. 19 Jacksons Rd IMPORTANT INFORMATION.doc
- C. 19 Jacksons Rd TITLE.pdf
- D. LIM report.pdf
- E. EQC scope & signoff.pdf
- F. Insurance Certificate.pdf
- G. AUCTION Ps & Cs 200318.pdf
- PF1 - REA Sale & Purchase Agreement guide Feb2018.pdf
- PF2 -OIA purchaser acknowledgement.pdf
- PF3 - Consent by Purchaser Prior to Entry into Contract for Sale.pdf
- PF4 - Aside Agreement (Editable).doc
- PF5 - Ten Top Reasons to Use a Mortgage Express Advisor.pdf
- PF6 - Auction Buyer Checklist.pdf
- PF7 - Steven & Jack Marshall.pdf
Property DescriptionHere we offer a seldom found opportunity to purchase this much-admired Jacksons Road property. Perfectly placed facing north, for all day sun, this enjoys a private and tranquil setting but is very convenient to the City and amenities. Designed by the noted Gavin Willis in the 1970s, and loved by the current owner for 25 years, this elegant home – of reassuringly solid concrete block construction -- is most commodious not just in the flowing living spaces and generous bedroom sizes, but in the mammoth amount of storage so cleverly integrated throughout.
The kitchen and living room look out and open out on a totally private sunny lawn and garden area for easy outdoor living at any time of day and which is well-sheltered from those annoying easterly winds; a small sunroom/studio is just perfect for a snooze or craftwork.
Should school zones be important, you’ve hit the jackpot! Chch Girls’ High, Chch Boys’ High, Burnside High, Fendalton Primary, and such proximity to the University too.
Decidedly very comfortable as it is, a new owner might elect to do minor refurbishment; how far you take this is entirely discretionary as your investment will be well rewarded in this outstanding locality.
Our seller is serious about a sale prior to moving to retirement village living and has invested in an Auction campaign to ensure a timely result
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.