306 Ilam Rd Burnside Christchurch Affordable home in all the right zonesTweet
- A. Ilam Rd 306 flyer A4.pdf
- B. 306 Ilam Rd IMPORTANT INFORMATION.doc
- C. 306 Ilam Rd TITLE.pdf
- D. 306 Ilam Rd LIM.pdf
- E. EQC info 306 Ilam Rd.pdf
- F. Insurance 306 Ilam Rd.pdf
- G. Ilam Rd rental assessment.pdf
- H. Auction Ps & Cs 200626.pdf
- PF1 - REA Sale & Purchase Agreement guide Feb2018.pdf
- PF2 -OIA purchaser acknowledgement.pdf
- PF3 - Consent by Purchaser Prior to Entry into Contract for Sale.pdf
- PF4 - Aside Agreement (Editable).doc
- PF5 - Ten Top Reasons to Use a Mortgage Express Advisor.pdf
- PF6 - Auction Buyer Checklist.pdf
- PF7 - Steven & Jack Marshall.pdf
Property DescriptionThis appealing townhouse is in the most convenient spot you could hope for.
It’s less than 5 minutes easy walk to the supermarket and shopping centre, just across the road from all the facilities of Jellie Park Recreation, Sport, and Aquatic Centre (you’ll have no excuses for not going to the gym or pool), and zoned for all those popular schools including Burnside High, Chch Girls’ High,
Chch Boys’ High, Cobham Intermediate, and Burnside Primary. Access to public transport, Chch International Airport, the University, - all within very easy reach.
The house is in great condition, and offers 3 double bedrooms with a large bathroom and separate toilet. The well-proportioned living room gives space to really stretch out, and opens to a private deck which will be a real boon for relaxation and entertaining as the weather warms up. All this is complemented by comprehensive storage throughout and the practicality of an internal access double garage.
These many attributes have made this an easily rentable investment for the last 17 years, but it’s now time for our owners to cash up.
They want to see a SOLD sticker, so call us now, quick smart!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.