24 Colina Street 4 car garagingTweet
- A. Colina St 24 Flyer.pdf
- B. 24 Colina St IMPORTANT INFORMATION.doc
- C. 24 Colina Street TITLE.pdf
- D. LIM 24 Colina St.pdf
- E. EQC info 24 Colina St.pdf
- F. LLUR info.pdf
- G. 24 Colina St Building Report.pdf
- H. Insurance 24 Colina St.pdf
- I. Colina Rental Assessment.pdf
- J. Auction Ps & Cs 200629.pdf
- PF1 - REA Sale & Purchase Agreement guide Feb2018.pdf
- PF2 -OIA purchaser acknowledgement.pdf
- PF3 - Consent by Purchaser Prior to Entry into Contract for Sale.pdf
- PF4 - Aside Agreement (Editable).doc
- PF5 - Ten Top Reasons to Use a Mortgage Express Advisor.pdf
- PF6 - Auction Buyer Checklist.pdf
- PF7 - Steven & Jack Marshall.pdf
Property DescriptionThe slightly elevated site for this family sized house enhances its privacy and allows it to take full advantage of its sunny aspect.
Families are well-accommodated with 4 or 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms; each bedroom has good storage/wardrobing. The original kitchen is open plan to a generous living/dining space where the effectiveness of the oil-fuelled fire will be appreciated on even the coldest days in Winter. Double glazing throughout the home enhances comfort levels.
A separate but interconnecting large living space encourages relaxation or entertaining family and friends; there’s room for everyone.
Garaging? Yes for 4 vehicles; there’s a double internal access garage plus a detached double garage just perfect for those restoration projects, garaging for a special classic, or storage of sports equipment. The flat lawn area can be easily secured for the safety of young children and pets at play.
This has been a popular rental for the investor owners for almost 8 years, but their need to reallocate funds means this must be sold.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.