44A Tui Street Cedar ShowpieceTweet
- A - How to Find our Auction Room.pdf
- A - Pre Auction Checklist for Buyers.pdf
- A - REA Sale-and-purchase-agreement-guide.pdf
- A - Ten Top Reasons to use a Mortgage Express Adviser .pdf
- B - Aside Agreement - Variation to Terms and Conditions.pdf
- B - Consent by Owner Prior to Entry into Contract for Sale.pdf
- B - Purchasers Acknowledgement Form (OIA use).pdf
- BCN20202090 - Code Compliance Certificate - APPROVED 44A Tui St.pdf
- C- Auction Contract 44A Tui Street.pdf
- LIM70244427 Report.pdf
- Title Plan for 44 A Tui Street.pdf
Property DescriptionStanding proudly on a 596sqm rear Freehold site in amongst some of Fendalton's finest traditional properties, is this splendid new home designed by Timothy Hogan of Intrados Architecture and brought to you by Edge Developments. This is a striking family home with many extras. Light and airy from every angle, if you are looking for size, style and comfort then look no further. Living areas are designed for family harmony with a separate living room and a dedicated office area upstairs, perfect for study or work from home. The developers have spared nothing here. Fixtures and fittings are first rate and there is designer flair in every space. Glass balustrades soar, and pale oak flooring glows against white walls. The open plan kitchen (with scullery) is a gleaming masterpiece in white marble overseeing proceedings in dining, living and outside. Deluxe bathrooms are beautifully tiled and ducted heat pumps add year round comfort. There is a ground floor bedroom with ensuite for guests or regular use, giving the home broad appeal to those at all ages and stages. A huge garage with extra height and doors front and rear for those 'high-rise' toys, will lure buyers with boats or campervans. Landscaping is diverse with raised beds and strategically placed decking, providing sheltered outdoor living, all facing north or west. Access to our best schooling is yours as of right in this top location. Choose between Fendalton or Ilam, then Cobham, followed by the 'Big 3', BHS, CGHS, and CBHS (just across the road). In all this is a quality new offering and may well be an alternative to building for some buyers. This is a high calibre project by an accomplished and experienced developer who is eager to begin his next enterprise. His pragmatism could be to your advantage. We urge your early viewing.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.