34B Glandovey Road Deceased Estate, Committed Executors.Tweet
- A - Multiple Offer Presentation - Interactive.pdf
- A - Pre-Deadline Sale Offer Procedure (2018).pdf
- A - REA Sale-and-purchase-agreement-guide.pdf
- A - Registration of Interest - Deadline Sale.pdf
- A - Ten Top Reasons to use a Mortgage Express Adviser .pdf
- A - What Buyers Need To Know.pdf
- B - Consent by Owner Prior to Entry into Contract for Sale.pdf
- B - Purchasers Acknowledgement Form (OIA use).pdf
- CLM_2010_092080 - 34b Glandovey Road.pdf
- CLM_2011_153243 - 34b Glandovey Road.pdf
- Glandovey 34B - Certificate of Inspection.pdf
- LIM for 34B Glandovey Road.pdf
- Property Inspection Report 34B Glandovey Road.pdf
- Rental Assessment Glandovey Road (34B).pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement 34B Glandovey Road.pdf
- Title 34B Glandovey Rd.pdf
- Tower Certificate of House Insurance - P00000768729.pdf
Property DescriptionUnder very clear instructions from the executors, we offer for sale a spacious standalone one owner townhouse tucked away down a long drive on one of our most prestigious roads. Quiet and sun-drenched, this is a most private position, surrounded by significant Fendalton properties and enjoying a leafy outlook over substantial neighbouring trees. A north facing garden filled with rhododendron, camellia, hydrangea and roses, borders lawn and tiled patios flowing from two large living areas. Double garaging with internal access and plenty of off-street parking add convenience to this comfortable and well-presented home. Inside wide hallways and gracious proportions make this classic design worthy of an upgrade. The kitchen is dated but completely functional and with neutral décor throughout, all is stress-free and ready for immediate occupation. There is a downstairs bedroom with ensuite and big bedrooms with balconies upstairs, and a study. All bedrooms have great wardrobes. If schooling is important, you are safely in zone for Fendalton, Cobham and the 'big 3', BHS, CGHS and CBHS. This is an immaculate property in a supreme location which could be well within your means. Certainly our pragmatic trustees are determined to see this sold.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.