2/173 Idris Road It's Gotta Go!Tweet
- A - How to Find our Auction Room.pdf
- A - Pre Auction Checklist for Buyers.pdf
- A - REA Sale-and-purchase-agreement-guide.pdf
- A - Ten Top Reasons to use a Mortgage Express Adviser .pdf
- B - Aside Agreement - Variation to Terms and Conditions.pdf
- B - Consent by Owner Prior to Entry into Contract for Sale.pdf
- B - Purchasers Acknowledgement Form (OIA use).pdf
- Building Report - 173 Idris Road (2).pdf
- C - Auction Contract 2 - 173 Idris Road.pdf
- Code of Compliance 2-173 IDRIS ROAD BRYNDWR final inspection.pdf
- EQC Scope of Works for 2-173 Idris Road.pdf
- Insurance Policy 2 -173 Idris Road.pdf
- LIM 2-173 Idris Road.pdf
- Rental Assessment 2-173 Idris Road.pdf
- Title 2_176 Idris Rd.pdf
Property DescriptionUpstairs, downstairs, inside-outside, everything you see will please you.
With 3 bedrooms, 2 living areas, double internal access garage and sunny aspect, start with me and be quick to view this well presented rear townhouse. Both living areas open up to the private sun-drenched garden which is fully fenced.
The convenient location puts you close to private schools, and zoning for CBHS, CGHS, Cobham and Heaton Intermediate completes the package. Short distance to Merivale Mall, Coffee Shops, Cafes, Schools and a quick drive to Westfield and Northlands Mall. What more could you want in a home? Everything is on your door step waiting for you to move in and relax.
Our vendor has loved her time here but wants to be closer to family and grandkids. Opportunity is knocking!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.