Unit1/19 Trafalgar Street Not Quite Mayfair!Tweet
- A - How to Find our Auction Room.pdf
- A - Pre Auction Checklist for Buyers.pdf
- A - Pre-Auction Offer Procedure.pdf
- A - REA Sale-and-purchase-agreement-guide.pdf
- A - Ten Top Reasons to use a Mortgage Express Adviser .pdf
- B - Aside Agreement - Variation to Terms and Conditions.pdf
- B - Consent by Owner Prior to Entry into Contract for Sale.pdf
- B - Covid Level Two.pdf
- B - Purchasers Acknowledgement Form (OIA use).pdf
- C - Auction Agreement 1-19 Trafalgar Street.pdf
- C - Body Corp Information Unit 1 19 Trafalgar Street.pdf
- LIM 1-19 Trafalgar Street.pdf
- Rental Assessment 1 21 Trafalgar Street.pdf
- Title 1_19 Trafalgar St.pdf
- Title Supplimentary 1_19 Trafalgar St.pdf
Property DescriptionTrafalgar Street off Edgeware Rd...you could be forgiven for thinking this is a London address, but totally without the price tag! Just a few steps to Edgeware Village with its eclectic mix of shops, restaurants, cafes and even an Irish pub, proximity to Merivale Mall and ease of access to central city this original 1970's block and cedar townhouse will be at the very affordable end of the market. If you are an ardent fan of 70's style, then you may not want to change a thing, alternatively, this is ripe for a makeover! The front one of just two, the living and master bedroom have a sunny, unobstructed north aspect. There is plenty of potential to landscape two courtyards to create relaxing outdoor living spaces. Privacy is assured behind a lush green hedge and your carport is almost adjacent to the front door. Typical of this era, both bedrooms are good doubles with decent wardrobes and there is ample storage. Some double glazing and a heat pump are recent additions. In this wonderful location zoned for Christchurch Girls High and Christchurch Boys High School we anticipate interest from a variety of buyers. Single level townhouses are rare around here and although petite, this is a perfect place for singles or couples. Be quick for this one. It's cute!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.