11B Inverness Lane, Redcliffs It's all about the view!!Tweet
- A. Title.pdf
- B. LIM.pdf
- C. Insurance.pdf
- D. Particulars and Conditions of Auction_Draft.pdf
- F. Code Compliance Certificate - May 2020.PDF
- G. Floor Area Measurements.pdf
- H. Engineers Statement - Works Required.pdf
- I. PS3 - Cladding.pdf
- J. PS3 - Floor Levelling.pdf
- K. PS3 - Roof.pdf
- L. PS3 - Waterproofing of Shower.pdf
- M. Structural Roof Replacement.pdf
- N. PS4 - Construction Review.pdf
- O. A Guide to Buying at Auction.pdf
- P. How to find our Auction Rooms.pdf
- Q. Purchaser Acknowledgement Form.pdf
- R. Sale-and-purchase-agreement-guide.pdf
Property DescriptionThat absolute pure sensation of having an unobstructed and impowering view. This property has it all in spades.
Set across three levels, this three-bedroom, two bathroom and two living area home is designed to make the most of the space on offer. The Northwest orientation for sun, privacy, and utilisation of all the scenery Canterbury has to offer.
This property features drive on access with a double internal access garage.
With the main living area being on the top level with a modernised kitchen/dining area and adjoining lounge that leads out to a private deck area with glass balustrading that looks all the way from the Kaikoura coastline to the Southern Alps and across the sea and Canterbury plains in between.
The master bedroom plus a study is located on the middle level as well as the garage and off-street parking. The lower level has an additional large living area that steps out onto the grassed area outside plus two further double bedrooms and a second bathroom.
This property has comprehensively been renovated and modernised including new kitchens, new bathrooms, double glazed throughout, reclad, and reroofed.
With amazing views, great living spaces and an easy-care section are on your wish list, then this is a must view.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Foss Shanahan
HOLMWOOD REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
With over 15 years’ experience, Foss has clearly demonstrated proof of all the traits required to be successful in real estate.
Consistently recognised with numerous regional and national awards including the Customer Service Award. As Foss says, “we sell houses but ultimately, we are in the people business”.
• In excess of $200 million in settled sales
• Consistently in the Harcourts Canterbury Top 30
• Winner of the Harcourts Customer Service Award.
• 72% of his business is through repeat and referrals
Foss’s values are that his word and his handshake are his code.
To further review my credentials please visit my website fossshanahan.co.nz