79 Grahams Road, Burnside Possibilities Galore - You Must ExploreTweet
- /Auction Agreement/
- Auction Agreement.pdf
- Purchaser Acknowledgement Form.pdf
- /Insurance Schedule/
- IAG Insurance Schedule.pdf
- LIM Report.pdf
- /Other Information/
- Aside Agreement.pdf
- Auction - Buyers Guide A5.pdf
- Best Practice Guide Auction.pdf
- How to Find our Auction Room.pdf
- Lisa Wong A4 Profile.pdf
- Pre-Auction Checklist for Buyers.pdf
- Pre-Auction Offer Procedure.pdf
- Registration of Interest - Auction.pdf
- /Rental Appraisal/
- Rental Appraisal.pdf
Property DescriptionSitting on a generous 615sqm site, this unpretentious 1960s residence has been moderately reinvigorated for modern life. The home is nestled behind matching brick wall and mature landscape with a big double gate providing a secure front garden for children and pets.
A second bedroom and master bedroom lie to the left of the entranceway, while a formal lounge to the right hand side provides an instant welcoming vibe. To the other side of the hallway lies the third bedroom and a bathroom with bath, separate shower and toilet. Next to the bathroom is a separate laundry and an extra toilet. Continue through the updated kitchen and open plan dining area is a sunny study or second living area (or 4th bedroom) which flows seamlessly to the outdoor patio and garden.
The large private backyard with mature trees is a perfect entertainment zone for those relaxing parties or a chilling out space after a long day at work. Certainly scope to enhance and improve for those keen gardeners.
Location is prime with local amenities, medical and dental care, Avonhead Shopping Mall and cafes nearby. This property with retro-fitting double glazing will be a must for families looking to get into the sought after Westburn School, Burnside High School and Canterbury University.
It is very liveable in its current state but still has heaps of potential to add your personal touch.
Entry level properties like this one are hard to come by in this highly sought after location. Prospective purchasers are urged to act quickly.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Lisa Wong
Holmwood Real Estate Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
If, as they say, a face can launch a thousand ships, then Lisa Wong’s infectious smile could sell a thousand houses and, indeed, she has been involved with many, many successful real estate transactions in her 15 year real estate career.
Armed with an effervescent, intoxicating personality and coming from the background of teaching and mass media, it is not surprising that Lisa has such excellent interpersonal skills. This is reflected in the strong reputation she has earned in the industry and the mutual respect she enjoys among the people working with her.
International investors and immigrants form a vital group of buyers in the New Zealand housing market – something Lisa is acutely aware of. Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin, Lisa is passionate about promoting Christchurch and, incredibly comfortable dealing with people from all walks of life and from different ethnic backgrounds, knows how to make the buying/selling process as straightforward and stress-free as possible.
Achieving consistent results in real estate, requires unwavering commitment. Lisa genuinely cares about her client’s needs and prides herself on having their best interests at heart.