9 Harris Crescent, Papanui Hurry to HarrisTweet
- /Other Information/
- Lisa Wong Profile.pdf
- /Property Information/
- EQC Scope of work and sign off.pdf
- Healthy Home Report.pdf
- Insurance Schedule.pdf
- Rental Appraisal.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement.pdf
Property DescriptionIs this solid 1950s brick house on an 835sqm section the blank canvas you have been waiting for? It has so much potential to improve and enhance. Imagine building a deck in front of the huge lounge to create great indoor- outdoor flow capturing the north and west sun. A big backyard for children and pets to wander around. You may also choose to upgrade the studio behind the garage to turn it into a home office or playroom. The possibilities are endless for you to unfold.
If you are an investor, how good it is to enjoy the underlying appreciation of the 835sqm section. Behind the property is Marble Wood Reserve among exclusive, quality properties. It is going to be a great building site.
Located in the popular suburb of Papanui, this home is close to local shops, restaurants, Northlands Mall, and Bishopdale Village. School zones for Waimairi School, Cobham Intermediate and Papanui High are also appealing.
There is a $12,495.90 EQC cash payout which will be transferred to the new owner. Vendors need to secure their purchase of another property so this property is offered as an urgent sale. Seize the opportunity before it is too late.
As there are only 2 open homes before the deadline on 17 May 2022 4pm. Act now!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Lisa Wong
Holmwood Real Estate Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
If, as they say, a face can launch a thousand ships, then Lisa Wong’s infectious smile could sell a thousand houses and, indeed, she has been involved with many, many successful real estate transactions in her 15 year real estate career.
Armed with an effervescent, intoxicating personality and coming from the background of teaching and mass media, it is not surprising that Lisa has such excellent interpersonal skills. This is reflected in the strong reputation she has earned in the industry and the mutual respect she enjoys among the people working with her.
International investors and immigrants form a vital group of buyers in the New Zealand housing market – something Lisa is acutely aware of. Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin, Lisa is passionate about promoting Christchurch and, incredibly comfortable dealing with people from all walks of life and from different ethnic backgrounds, knows how to make the buying/selling process as straightforward and stress-free as possible.
Achieving consistent results in real estate, requires unwavering commitment. Lisa genuinely cares about her client’s needs and prides herself on having their best interests at heart.