40A Wroxton Terrace, Fendalton A Hidden HavenTweet
- A - How to Find our Auction Room.pdf
- A - Pre Auction Checklist for Buyers.pdf
- A - Pre-Auction Offer Procedure.pdf
- A - REA Sale-and-purchase-agreement-guide.pdf
- A - Ten Top Reasons to use a Mortgage Express Adviser .pdf
- B - Aside Agreement - Variation to Terms and Conditions.pdf
- B - Open Homes Under NZ Covid-19 Protection Framework Traffic Light System.pdf
- B - Purchasers Acknowledgement Form (OIA use).pdf
- C - AA Insurance for 40A Wroxton Terrace.pdf
- C - Auction Agreement 40A Wroxton Terrace.pdf
- C - Building Report 40A_Wroxton_Terrace___Insight_Building_Inspections.pdf
- C - EQC 2010 Property Pack.pdf
- C - EQC 2011 Property Pack.pdf
- C - LIM 40a Wroxton Tce.pdf
- C - Powell Fenwick 2011 Inspection Report for 40A Wroxton Tce.pdf
- C - Title 40A Wroxton Tce.pdf
- C - Verum Group Analysis of Roof Tiles 40a Wroxton.pdf
Property DescriptionSitting on one of Fendalton's most desirable streets, this timeless Sheppard & Rout Architects design townhouse is a surprise package. Tucked away on a private, tranquil, rear section and basked in sun with indoor-outdoor flow as one would expect.
The contemporary open plan kitchen and living open to a sheltered garden ensuring the ideal environment for year round entertaining.
Accommodation consists of three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Concrete construction and aluminium joinery provide low maintenance while substantial double glazing, gas fire, heatpump, and underfloor heating ensures winter warmth. A bonus is the conservatory and internal garaging.
The location is second to none with its proximity to Hagley Park, Merivale Mall, Mona Vale and the central city.
Impeccible school zoning includes Chch Girls' High, Chch Boys' High, Burnside High, Cobham and Heaton Intermediates, Fendalton Primary, plus close proximity to private schools.
Be confident with your investment as this delightful home is underpinned by some of the best land in Christchurch. Flexible possession dates available. Our sellers plans are in place and we encourage your earliest inspection.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.