1 Matisse Place Estate Realization in Elite LocalityTweet
- A - How to Find our Auction Room.pdf
- A - Pre Auction Checklist for Buyers.pdf
- A - Pre-Auction Offer Procedure.pdf
- A - REA Sale-and-purchase-agreement-guide.pdf
- A - Ten Top Reasons to use a Mortgage Express Adviser .pdf
- B - Aside Agreement - Variation to Terms and Conditions.pdf
- B - Consent by Owner Prior to Entry into Contract for Sale.pdf
- B - Covid Level Two.pdf
- B - Purchasers Acknowledgement Form (OIA use).pdf
- C - Auction Agreement 1 Matisse Place.pdf
- EQC - CLM_2010_082485 - 1 Matisse Place Burnside Christchurch 8053.pdf
- Insurance Information for 1 Matisse Place.pdf
- Invoice for Annual Lift Inspection certificate 1 Matisse Place.pdf
- LIM 1 Matisse Place.pdf
- Property Inspection Report for 1 Matisse Place.pdf
- Title 1 Matisse Place.pdf
Property DescriptionSituated in a cul de sac in a prestigious enclave of streets, this is a quiet and peaceful place to be, but close to so many of our cities most popular amenities. Families looking for Burnside High Zone will love the convenience of the short walk to and from, and the almost equidistance between airport and city may appeal to busy professionals. Beneficiaries have given clear instructions for the sale of this most versatile home where many family gatherings have been enjoyed over the years. Future proofed for retirement, the home boasts an unobtrusive lift and enables owners to choose between residing upstairs or down. Plenty of living space on both levels, offers a myriad of possibilities for different family combinations. Classic brick construction gives peace of mind and presents an attractive and tasteful appearance from the street. Living areas all face north with a very pretty garden outlook, perhaps most appealingly from the sunroom, almost 'in' the garden! Opulent extras include underfloor heating, surround sound, copious built in shelving and storage, and a truly colossal master suite. This is a property providing so much in an impressive location walking distance to Jellie Park and minutes from Fendalton's favourite New World Supermarket, and if you haven't found 'Bakermans' yet, that's a treat in store! Realistic sellers are united in moving on, so be quick. This will be sold on or before Auction Day!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.