8-19 Collingwood Street, New Brighton Superb Location - Over 60sTweet
- 8-19 Collingwood Street - Property File.pdf
Property DescriptionEnjoy your golden years in this tidy two bedroom unit which presents as an easy care option for retirees in a convenient location. Set amongst nine other over 60's units you have the benefit of companionship, safety and security whilst being surrounded by like minded people in the neighbourhood. Built in the 2000's the home is clad in sturdy brick with the added bonus of the home being wheelchair accessible. Just a quick 3 minute stroll and you are at the medical centre with pharmacy, a 5 minute walk and you are in the centre of New Brighton Mall and a 10 minute walk takes you to the Pier with the exciting new development of the Brighton waterfront. A great investment for those looking to downsize or have low maintenance living in a handy location.
Step inside to a light and bright open plan living space with modern kitchen. The lovely sunny lounge flows effortlessly through sliding doors out to a patio which is beautifully placed to capture the sun courtesy of the north-facing aspect. Two large bedrooms each with built in wardrobes are complemented by a wet shower bathroom including the toilet, vanity and heated towel rail. A wall heater ensures year round comfort and warmth as does the double glazing throughout the home. Internal access garage with laundry and off street parking. Low maintenance garden, but plenty of room for those with green fingers to add some potted plants or flowers.
This unit is a winning formula of location, quality and easy care living. Viewing is a must as this affordable home is sure to attract a lot of attention!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Lynton Hubber
GRENADIER REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Lynton hails from Southland and has a strong background in farming and primary industries as well as hospitality. He has spent the last twenty years in Christchurch raising his Daughter and enjoying all of the opportunities the great outdoors provides from boating and fishing in the sounds to skiing in the alps, and riding his Harley Davidson when he gets the chance.
Lynton has a passion for property and is committed to the local area with a genuine interest in people which makes for a winning combination if you are looking for someone able to efficiently market your property or find the right house for you.
He believes that buying or selling a home can be one of the biggest decisions you will make and it’s important that you partner with somebody local that you can trust who understands your needs from the beginning to obtain the best outcome. If you are looking for a friendly, down to earth professional who will work hard for you then look no further.