10 Kingdon Street Fiore 5Tweet
- /Availabilities as of 09 sept/
- Screen Shot 2021-09-14 at 1.47.58 PM.png
- /Body corporate rates/
- Body corporate rates.pdf
- /Building floor plan/
- B. PART2 - PLANS AND SPECIFICATION.pdf
- /Individual unit floor plan/
- A. PART1 - UNIT PLAN.pdf
Property DescriptionSecure your next flexible investment that offers all the flavours of Auckland City living. Owning a Fiore 5 Apartment means access to the countries top secondary and tertiary educational facilities. Once your need for educational services has been satisfied these apartments will still be highly sought after! Giving great rental potential barely scratches the surface of your future lifestyle and/ or investment return.
Artisan-constructed in Newmarket at a safe one-stop train distance from the CBD, Fiore 5 will provide freedom to enjoy the present with future peace of mind! Double Grammar Zone, walking distance to New Zealand's top internationally recognised Universities, and a pleasant walk through the domain to Auckland Museum. Don't forget the delicacies at hand from Westfield's rooftop dining or the boutique restaurants throughout Newmarket.
The development process has been tried and tested by the developer KNC construction ltd. Reinforced steel-wire cages filled with concrete, finished with the installation of double-glazed windows and high-grade heat-pumps to maximise thermal and acoustic requirements.
Construction Start approximately: 20 January 2021
Construction Completion Proposed: September - October 2022
Host family and friends in the spacious open-plan living while a delicious meal is prepared and conversation shared over the kitchen island through to the balcony and sunny unobstructed views.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Stephen Poh
RE/MAX Revolution T/A Top One Real Estate 2015 Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Experience the Stephen Poh & Co. difference - We do more from FOR SALE to SOLD.
Having spent the last 10 years building his personal property portfolio; with extensive knowledge in building and property development, Stephen is an astute negotiator and can accurately read the ever-changing property market.
Stephen understands firsthand the emotions you can face when selling a property, and at RE/MAX, taking care of clients is my top priority so call for a free appraisal today!
Residential Homes | Investment properties | Vacant Land | Subdivisions