14 Cotter Street, Greytown The Epitome of Greytown LuxuryTweet
- /Council Files/
- 160390 Garage _ Relocated Dwelling - 2016.pdf
- 160390A Amendment - 2017.pdf
- 160390B Amendment - 2018.pdf
- 180181 Fireplace - 2018.pdf
- 180409 Swimming Pool - 2018.pdf
- 180409A Amendment - 2019.pdf
- LIM 14 Cotter Street, Greytown.pdf
- /Title and Easements/
Property DescriptionPerfectly positioned in desirable Cotter Street, close to the ever popular rail trail this completely rejuvenated 1920's grand old lady offers a lifestyle of wellbeing and small village immersion where everything is in walking distance.
This Californian bungalow is encompassed by heritage fencing ensuring total privacy and security with the convenience of electric gates leading to your huge double garage.
This beautiful home features sky-high ceilings, timber flooring, and plenty of period characteristics giving it a luxurious heritage feel.
The front formal living room includes beautiful sash windows, in keeping chandeliers, and an open fireplace - great for keeping cosy on the cool winter nights. The home has supplementary heating via 2 heat pumps.
The open-plan kitchen, dining and living continues to nod to the home's heritage with chandelier lighting and classic subway tiles. The kitchen is high spec with stone benchtop, plenty of cabinetry and custom storage, designed specifically for versatility and functional space as well as a laundry/large butler's pantry. You also get an expansive view out to the meticulously nurtured back garden.
The bedrooms are carpeted and all lead to verandahs. The master suite has an opulent ensuite bathroom and private dressing room. There is also a good-sized office, perfect for working from home or as a single fourth bedroom.
The family bathroom is simply exquisite, featuring a separate shower and an in keeping claw-foot bath. A new custom built salt water 13 metre swimming pool is included that is beautifully tiled providing an outstanding entertainment space.
This home has been reroofed, rewired, replumbed, fully insulated throughout and finished to a very high calibre - you don't want to miss your opportunity here.
Call Jaime today on 0800 332266 for your private viewing.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.