89 No. 1 Line, Tauherenikau Just Divine On No 1 LineTweet
- /Council Files/
- 200132 Shed - 2020.pdf
- 70406 Repile House - 2008.pdf
- 70611 Fireplace - 2008.pdf
- CA0079 Fireplace - 2018.pdf
- Other Property Matters 1825016300.pdf
- LIM 89 No 1 Line 1825016301 10.11.2021 - signed.pdf
- Title - 89 No 1 Line. Tauherenikau.pdf
Property DescriptionA country character home with a heart and a super-start for those looking for entry-level lifestyle living or those downsizing off the family farm but still needing that touch of rural charm.
Beautifully presented and renovated throughout with a large open-plan lounge with log-burner and choices of decking to the front and rear for sunny outdoor living. Three big bedrooms are serviced by a functional full bathroom while a modernised kitchen gives the chef the space and lay-out for hassle-free meals.
Set on a 2ha (more or less) block featuring abundant shedding, yards, mature beautiful gardens and a fantastic bore water supply, the property is ideal for keeping a few animals, picking fruit from the expansive orchard or just letting the children ride a pony.
Secluded country living with relaxed green outlooks in (almost) every window yet only minutes to amenities in Featherston, Greytown or Martinborough. Builders Report and LIM available on request.
Don't delay, inspect today and see how grand having your own patch of land can be. Meet Jaime and Mel on-site for a private viewing or catch you at the open home.
Call Jaime Slater on 0800 332266 or Mel Coleman on 0800 332277.
Deadline Sale on 15 December 2021 at 4.00pm Tremains, Greytown (unless sold prior)
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.