11A Watt Street, Featherston Watt a SweetieTweet
- /Council Files/
- 4572 Flat - 1983.pdf
- /Rental Appraisal/
- Rrental assessment.pdf
- /Title and Easements/
- Lease .3- 11A Watt Street, Featherston.pdf
- Lease .4- 11A Watt Street, Featherston.pdf
- Title - 11A Watt Street, Featherston.pdf
Property DescriptionThis little 1980's sweetie has recently undergone a makeover and is ready to be loved by you! Constructed with low maintenance living in mind, this gem is a spacious 2 bedroom home complete with an open plan kitchen/living area and family sized bathroom. The lounge sits at the front of the home, making the most of the views of Featherston and beyond - you can even spot the iconic Royal Hotel!
To keep you comfortable all year round, the property is well insulated with heating and cooling being taken care of by a heatpump. Other special features of this home include a high beamed ceiling in the living area, bohemian style kitchen tiles, industrial pendant lights and deep earthy toned feature walls.
Adjoining the house is a carport area complete with shed space for all your gardening tools. At the rear of the property, you will find a quiet BBQ area - the perfect spot to catch the afternoon sun with a cheeky drink in hand.
Watt Street is a desirable and sheltered location in Featherston, close to transport, schooling and local amenities. Being freshly renovated with a newly planted garden, this property will be sure to impress!
So Watt more could you want!? Don't delay, call Jaime Slater today on 0800 33 22 66 for more information.
Deadline sale on 2 February 2022 at 2.00pm Tremains, Greytown (unless sold prior)
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.