78A Church Street, Masterton Convenient Location and Easy Care LivingTweet
- /Council Files/
- 1806064501_drainage plan.pdf
- /Title and Easements/
- Easement Instrument 5585000_3 - 78A Church Street, Masterton.pdf
- Title - 78A Church Street, Masterton.pdf
Property DescriptionCould you be the next owners of this conveniently located town house?
This fully fenced, secure and low maintenance home features open plan living with a compact well laid out kitchen and a good sized living space.
There are two comfortably sized bedrooms, which are serviced by a tidy bathroom with vanity, shower, toilet and a laundry space. To keep you comfortable all year round, this easy care property is well insulated with a floor mounted heatpump in the lounge.
Further benefits include a private quaint courtyard - an ideal spot to immerse yourself in the sun, as well as an internal access single garage with plenty of room for your vehicle and storage.
Centrally located close to the town centre, Masterton Medical, the hospital and Queen Elizabeth Park, its location alone will be sure to tick a lot of boxes. Ideal for retirees, professionals, investors, first home buyers and YOU! Don't delay, call Jaime Slater on 0800 332266 to secure a private viewing or come along to our open home on Sunday.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.