906A Bidwills Cutting Road, Greytown The Bidwill ManseTweet
- /Certificate of Title/
- Title - 906A Bidwills Cutting Road- 27.10.23.pdf
- /Council Files/
- 220413 Foundation Drainage _ Alterations for Relocated Dwelling - 2022.pdf
- 220413A Amendment - 2023.pdf
- /Easements and Covenants/
- 12311368.2 - Consent Notice.pdf
- 12311368.4 - Easement.pdf
- 12311368.5 - Easement.pdf
- 8672611.1 - Convey water and electricity.pdf
- B210697.2 - Right to convey electricity.pdf
- /Rental Appraisal/
- Rental Appraisal - 906A Bidwills Cutting Road.pdf
Property DescriptionStep back in time and embrace the charm of yesteryear in this beautifully restored 110-year-old building that once served as a Catholic presbytery of St. Mary's in Carterton. Today, it stands proudly on a sprawling 2.1 ha rural property, conveniently positioned between the picturesque towns of Greytown and Martinborough.
Attention to detail and high-end craftsmanship is revealed in this meticulous restoration, featuring lofty 3.9-metre-high ceilings and stained Matai floors. The heart of this residence is undoubtedly the kitchen, which is a culinary masterpiece. With stunning Archant Porcelain benchtops, top-of-the-line Bosch appliances, and integrated fridge and cupboards. The open-plan kitchen seamlessly flows into the dining and living areas.
This remarkable home features three generously sized bedrooms and an additional single room, perfect for an office. The main bedroom is a true sanctuary, complete with a stunning ensuite and walk in robe. The ensuite, large family bathroom and third toilet are all custom designed with high-end fittings and feature underfloor heating.
A central heating and cooling system has been thoughtfully integrated, complemented by full insulation throughout, and majority of the home features double-glazed windows. Outside, an alfresco entertaining area beckons, featuring an outdoor Warrington fireplace. Be stunned by a wrap-around veranda, multiple entertainment zones and an outdoor bathtub, where you can unwind and soak in the tranquillity of the countryside. Practical amenities include two 25,000L water tanks, a continuous gas infinity system for hot water, and a triple bay shed. Plus, there's the opportunity to utilise the nearby dam water for irrigation.
A modern residence within a historically charming exterior. Don't miss your chance to call this magnificent property your own.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.