38 Donald Street, Featherston Tarureka Estate Wedding VenueTweet
- /Finance and Legal Booklet/
- Finance & Legal Doc Booklet [Nov 23].pdf
- /Inventory Booklet/
- Inventory Booklet 38 Donald Street [Nov 23].pdf
- LIM - 38 Donald Street Featherston.pdf
- /Property Information Memorandum/
- Bespoke A4 PIM 38 Donald Street Nov 23.pdf
- /Tarureka Estate Manual/
- TARUREKA ESTATE MANUAL PDF.pdf
- /Tarureka Estate Wedding Package/
- Tarureka Estate Wedding Package 2023-2024 (1).docx
- /Title and Easements/
- 118972 (220_63) - Deed of Easement - Tarureka Estate - 38 Donald Street.pdf
- 6925767.3 - Consent Notice - Tarureka Estate - 38 Donald Street.pdf
- Title - Address - Date.pdf
- Title - Tarureka Estate - 38 Donald Street.pdf
- /Venue Hire Inclusions/
- TARUREKA VENUE HIRE INCLUSIONS.jpeg
- /Wedding Menu - Brac&Bow/
- Wedding Menu - Brac&Bow.pdf
- /Wedding Menu - Crescendo Cuisine/
- Wedding Menu - Crescendo Cuisine.pdf
Property DescriptionBeautiful Tarureka Estate, established in 1868, could fulfil your dreams of owning a significant historic property along with a thriving wedding business. This rare opportunity includes a lovingly maintained 1870s two-storey homestead, an even earlier two-storey barn - now a restaurant and venue centre, a Victorian cottage, stables and a 4 acre fully established garden. Added to this amazing array is the fully fenced 4 acres of pasture with stream and pond complete with resident paradise ducks and pukeko.
Built in 1870 for the growing family of James and Elizabeth Donald, the beautifully maintained homestead, with its elegant staircase and wide verandas, is currently used to accommodate up to 18 guests in its 7 spacious bedrooms. The combined modern kitchen and family room and the generous living room have fireplaces and French doors looking onto the tennis court and stunning gardens.
The stunning totara Barn built in 1868 was used as a cowshed and stables until a family descendant decided in 1988 that the building would make a perfect restaurant. It now boasts a commercial kitchen, large bathrooms, a walk-in chiller, a fully equipped bar and staffroom. Upstairs the soaring totara ceilings provide a magical setting for indoor ceremonies and wedding receptions and downstairs with bar and dancefloor is perfect for after formalities partying.
The charming three-bedroom cottage was built in 1870. Sited in its own large picturesque garden, the cottage has a modern kitchen and open-plan living room with three bedrooms. The kitchen has been modernised, but there is plenty of opportunity to add your own touch to this delightful building.
The large historic stables are begging to be converted into guest accommodation, and currently provide amazing storage. Renowned in the wedding world, Tarureka Estate offers the new owner huge possibilities for further growing this exciting business. Sale price plus GST if any.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.