1277A State Highway 2, Tauherenikau Classic Charm Meets Modern ComfortTweet
- /Council Files/
- 110008 (71653) Foundation _ Drainage for Relocated - 2011.pdf
- 120150 (71992) Garage - 2012.pdf
- 200113 Verandah _ Roof Over Deck - 2020.pdf
- /Title and Easements/
- 1088291 - Notice.pdf
- 125172 (231_125) -Conveyance.pdf
- 8354641-1 - Consent.pdf
- 8354641-3 -Easement.pdf
- B683005-1 -Notice.pdf
- Title -1277a State Highway 2 - Date.pdf
Property DescriptionWelcome to 1277A State Highway 2, Tauherenikau - a beautifully restored and renovated character home that seamlessly blends classic charm with contemporary comforts. Transported to its current location in 2011, this residence sits proudly on a 2561 sq m lifestyle site with stunning, uninterrupted views of the Tararua Ranges.
Step inside to discover an inviting ambiance and timeless decor, highlighted by the lustre of beautifully polished wooden floors and timber accents throughout the home. The heart of the home boasts an open-plan design, seamlessly connecting the modern kitchen, dining, and living area. This cohesive space flows effortlessly onto a covered deck creating an outdoor living space positioned strategically to enjoy watching the sunset over the rural surrounds.
The residence features three generously sized double bedrooms. A modern bathroom, featuring underfloor heating, and a laundry, are cleverly interconnected with a bedroom through a Jack and Jill layout. The home is equipped for modern convenience, boasting a heat pump, heat transfer system, and continuous gas infinity system ensuring hot water on demand. Plus, the ceilings and floors are thoughtfully insulated.
A single garage, complete with a workshop space and power connections, adds both functionality and storage options to the property. The fully fenced grounds provide a secure and private retreat, tucked away from the road.
A short 4-minute drive brings you to Featherston's town centre and a range of amenities and primary schools. For those who need to make the occasional trip to Wellington, you're just an hour's drive over the scenic hill away. Alternatively, a short drive to the train station provides an effortless and stress-free journey to the city.
Call Team Jaime Slater today on 0800 332266
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.