1 College Street, Masterton Charming Residence in Prime LocationTweet
- /Certificate of Title/
- Title - 1 College Street, Masterton - 13.11.23.pdf
- /Council Files/
- 1809046500_drainage plan.pdf
Property DescriptionPrepare to be captivated by the charm of 1 College Street, Masterton, where 1930's character seamlessly merges with cutting-edge innovations, creating a modern living space that truly dazzles.
The heart of this residence is the designer kitchen, a haven for culinary enthusiasts equipped with top-tier appliances, ample storage, and a sociable central island. Natural light streams through living spaces, accentuating the muted decor and illuminating the dining room through a skylight. French doors beckon you to a sun-soaked garden courtyard, offering both privacy and tranquillity with its well-concealed fencing.
Preserving the essence of its original architecture, the home boasts rich timber floors and lead-light windows, while behind the scenes, an HRV ventilation system ensures a healthy and warm environment for the entire family.
The three generously proportioned bedrooms all seamlessly connect to a quality family bathroom. Energy efficiency takes centre stage, complemented by the cosy ambiance created by a log-burner, a heat pump, and the eco-friendly touch of five solar panels with an inverter.
As an extra bonus, the property features a sleepout complete with power and internet connections, providing a versatile space for guests or a home office. A detached single garage offers secure parking and additional storage options.
Situated on a spacious 743 sq m (more or less) section, this home is expertly configured for family living, with added allure from its proximity to Wairarapa College and St Matthews Collegiate. The convenience of a nearby train station, approximately 500m away, makes it an ideal location for those commuting to Wellington. Don't miss the opportunity to experience this brilliant property firsthand, schedule your viewing today.
Call Team Jaime Slater on 0800 332266 today
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.