784 Ponatahi Road, Martinborough Pristine Lifestyle Living in PonatahiTweet
- /Council Files/
- 190083 Fireplace - 2019.pdf
- 5988 Garage - 1997.pdf
- 6073 Access Bridge - 1998.pdf
- 6352 Addition to Implement Shed - 1998.pdf
- 6458 Dwelling - 1998.pdf
- Bond under Local Government - 784 Ponatahi Road, Martinborough.pdf
- Transfer and Grant of Easement - 784 Ponatahi Road, Martinborough.pdf
- Title - 784 Ponatahi Road, Martinborough - 15.11.2023.pdf
Property DescriptionAs you enter the property, a tree-lined driveway guides you over a bridge crossing the meandering Waitawatautau stream, setting the tone for the hidden oasis that awaits. As you step inside, you are greeted by enchanting polished wooden floors and high ceilings creating an inviting atmosphere. The interior is tastefully adorned in neutral tones, enhancing the sense of understated elegance and rural sophistication. The country-style chef's kitchen has a walk-in pantry and an open layout seamlessly connecting to the living and dining areas, featuring a captivating inbuilt fire as the centre piece of this exceptional space.
Through French doors, the living space effortlessly flows towards a splendid entertainment area, equipped with a rustic pizza oven surrounded by native bush and views of the eastern hills: a special hub for social gatherings and al fresco dining.
Walking down the light-filled hallway, you'll discover three large bedrooms, each adorned with French doors, that provide a private retreat, and the expansive deck is a haven for relaxation. Two stylish bathrooms contribute to the luxurious feel, and a separate laundry and toilet add practicality to the layout.
A barn and garage/workshop ensure ample space for vehicles and storage, while the presence of vegetable patches underscore the property's commitment to a sustainable lifestyle.
As you explore the enchanting native bush that surrounds the home, ancient totara trees, kowhai, kanuka, and eucalypts are ringing with the melodies of Tui, bellbird, morepork and shining cuckoo. Continue your walk into the woodlands block and you'll find the over 20-year-old silver wattle and blackwood acacias create a magical atmosphere. This property is not just a secluded residence; it's a welcoming sanctuary, inviting you to embrace an elegant lifestyle immersed in nature's splendor.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.