3 Sandhurst Rise Sophisticated Living in Henderson HeightsTweet
- 3 Sandhurst Rise - LIM.pdf
- 3 Sandhurst Rise - Rental Assessment.pdf
- 3 Sandhurst Rise - Title.pdf
- AML Guidelines.pdf
- OIA Harcourts Purchaser Acknowledgment.pdf
- REA Residential Property Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide (1).pdf
- REINZ Best Practice Guide for Auction.pdf
Property DescriptionThis home has more than the WOW factor it is Sophisticated, Sleek and on Sandhurst Rise, a top Henderson Heights location. Built of solid masonry construction, no fuss and straight lines. The moment you step inside this home you will feel welcomed and warm. A unique styled family home with complete quality throughout, it has been built around the core grass area (which has pre-wiring for a swimming pool should you wish to investigate). This area is also perfect for kids and pets being fully fenced. Sprawled over approximately 205 square metres of floor area (including garaging) with four double bedrooms, two bathrooms (one being an ensuite) which are tiled floor to ceiling there is plenty of space for all. The double internal accessed garaging is higher stud perfect parking for a boat alongside extra off-street parking. In zone for the both highly sought-after Western Heights Primary and Summerland Primary, Henderson Intermediate and Waitakere College your family are well catered for. Very close to all the local amenities that Henderson Heights can offer. Our owners are requiring a move to look after family, so this unique home is looking for the next proud owner. Conjunctionals welcomed from all agencies.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive email from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Scott Larsen
Blue Fern Realty Ltd
Licensed Agent REAA 2008
Continuing a very successful career from another agency, Scott's positive outlook and calm manner allows him to create an environment that ensures his clients feel comfortable. Scott's approach to Real Estate is based on customer care and trust. It is important for him to build strong relationships, grounded in integrity, hard work, honesty and a desire to help.
Choosing the right salesperson does make a difference to your overall result and Scott can help you get the return you are after. With commercial acumen, financial understanding, Scott can use his skill set to benefit you.
Scott works alongside his partner Fiona Ryan and together they deliver twice the service and twice the energy backed by a high attention to detail and commitment to hard work.
Let Scott and Fiona, from New Zealand’s Most Trusted Real Estate Brand, Harcourts, take all the angst out of the sometimes-challenging process and by piecing it all together to bring YOU an outstanding result.
Prior to Real Estate, Scott worked in the corporate head office sales environment for large international companies. Scott also holds a Bachelor of Management Studies (double majoring in Accounting & Marketing) and has the amazing ability to bring two parties together using his excellent negotiating skills for both parties' satisfaction.
If you are thinking of buying or selling and want a trustworthy salesperson to represent you, then get in touch with Scott or Fiona today. Their enthusiasm is infectious. To learn more visit scottlarsen.co.nz.