530 Dawson Road, Kainui AFFORDABLE LIFESTYLE LIVINGTweet
- Aerial - 530 Dawson Road.pdf
- Auction Agreement - 530 Dawson Road.pdf
- LIM - 530 Dawson Road.pdf
- Overseas Investment Purchaser Acknowledgement + Flow Chart.pdf
- Pre Auction Offer Procedure.pdf
- Property Information Sheet - 530 Dawson Road.pdf
- REA Sale Purchase Agreement Guide 2018 (s).pdf
- School Zones - Dawson Road.pdf
- Title - 530 Dawson Road.pdf
Property DescriptionNestled in a pleasant rural location this well presented home is poised on an easy care 3531 m2 section within 3 minutes to the new expressway, a 15 minute commute to Te Awa The Base, Gordonton 10 minutes away and a short 5 minutes to your local Hopin Stopin Café, a great spot to unwind on the banks of the Waikato River.
The airy open plan kitchen and living area forms the hub of the home which flows effortlessly through dual ranch sliders to a large covered deck overlooking the glistening swimming pool and native plantings. Start your day enjoying a morning cuppa listening to bird song and basking in the warmth of the morning sun with a backdrop of serene rural views. With stunning views across farmland towards the Hakarimata Range and Taupiri Mountain you will want to invite the outside in with all 4 bedrooms boasting ranch sliders. The 5th bedroom or office has a large walk in wardrobe or storage area.
The wood burner with wetback and solar panels makes for efficiency and the ultimate in hot water heating and power savings. Raised garden beds, fruit trees and vines along with potting shed, 2 garden sheds and green house add to the allure of providing for your own table. Not forgetting the DIY person, a workshop with bench and storage plus a 20ft container with shelving provides many options.
This home has everything you need for a fantastic lifestyle. Come discover all on offer and imagine yourself living in this rural wonderland. Call Stacey, The Waikato Lifestyle Specialist, today on 027 404 7595
To view further information on this property, please visit http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/GV4431
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Stacey Levien
MONARCH REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Stacey is a proven and trusted Real Estate Sales Consultant who specialises solely in the Rural and Lifestyle Market, and consistently performs to a high level of success.
Stacey's achievements are the result of her passion for the business, hard work, a deep understanding of the industry and the wants and needs of the many individual clients she deals with. Innovative and effective marketing has also helped Stacey in her quest for outstanding results. Stacey's in-depth knowledge in the field of auction has produced extraordinary results for many of her clients.
Previously part of the award winning team of Davey & Levien who achieved No. 1 in New Zealand for Harcourts for 5 years and No. 1 in the world for Harcourts for 2016/2017.
"Success in real estate comes through listening, empathy and understanding your client followed by a clear and precise plan of attack to achieve the desired outcome for the situation at hand" - Stacey