265c Hakarimata Road Highly Motivated VendorsTweet
- 265c Hakarimata Road - Title.pdf
- Aerial - 265c Hakarimata Road.pdf
- Auction Agreement - 265c Hakarimata Road 20_9.pdf
- Instrument 1 - 265c Hakarimata Rd.pdf
- Instrument 2 - 265c Hakarimata Rd.pdf
- LIM - 265c Hakarimata Road.pdf
- Overseas Investment Purchaser Acknowledgement + Flow Chart.pdf
- Pre Auction Offer Procedure.pdf
- Property Information Sheet - 265c Hakarimata Road.pdf
- REA Sale Purchase Agreement Guide 2018 (s).pdf
- School Zones - 265c Hakarimata Road.pdf
Property DescriptionRelax and enjoy the quiet location and lifestyle that this superb country property offers. Placed on a 5766m2 section this 5 year old home with its sleek lines forms a statement against the lush green backdrop. This is a fabulous property oozing form, functionality, personality and style.
The open plan living opens out through many doors to the picturesque garden allowing seamless indoor/outdoor flow. North facing, this home is an absolute sun trap, creating a wonderful ambience throughout. The master bedroom with ensuite has its own private courtyard, a clever touch included from the owners. The hub of the home, the kitchen, boasts engineered stone benchtops and an island, perfect for the family and entertaining. This is a superb property for bbq’s, camp fires, tenting, socialising and everyday living. And not forgetting the comforts of modern living which includes a heatpump, double glazing, stunning bathrooms and a private picturesque location.
This property will not be on the market for long. Call me today to make your own personal viewing time because tomorrow might be too late.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Stacey Levien
MONARCH REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Stacey is a proven and trusted Real Estate Sales Consultant who specialises solely in the Rural and Lifestyle Market, and consistently performs to a high level of success.
Stacey's achievements are the result of her passion for the business, hard work, a deep understanding of the industry and the wants and needs of the many individual clients she deals with. Innovative and effective marketing has also helped Stacey in her quest for outstanding results. Stacey's in-depth knowledge in the field of auction has produced extraordinary results for many of her clients.
Previously part of the award winning team of Davey & Levien who achieved No. 1 in New Zealand for Harcourts for 5 years and No. 1 in the world for Harcourts for 2016/2017.
"Success in real estate comes through listening, empathy and understanding your client followed by a clear and precise plan of attack to achieve the desired outcome for the situation at hand" - Stacey