700 Peacockes Road Stunning DesignTweet
- 700 Peacockes Road - Aerial.pdf
- 700 Peacockes Road - Title.pdf
- LIM - 700 Peacockes Road.pdf
- Overseas Investment Purchaser Acknowledgement + Flow Chart.pdf
- Property Information Sheet - 700 Peacockes Road.pdf
- REA Sale Purchase Agreement Guide 2018.pdf
- School Zones - 700 Peacockes Road.pdf
Property DescriptionWith striking architectural features creating an air of individuality, this immaculately presented property makes a bold statement sitting prominantly on its 5248m2 site. Designed by Architect Ian Pritchard, careful consideration has been afforded to the floor plan to encompass light maximisation, views and flair.
Highly functional and flaunting spacious living areas with design panache alongside a fabulous modern kitchen and scullery with quality fixtures and fittings. An eye-catching gas fire along with 13 diesel powered radiators for heating. Both the family bathroom and the master Ensuite are elegant and refined with tiled features providing luxurious practicality.
Tailormade to ensure the materials used not only compliment, but add a sense of exclusivity, creating a very unique and desirable place to call home. Phone Stacey for your appointment.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Stacey Levien
MONARCH REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Stacey is a proven and trusted Real Estate Sales Consultant who specialises solely in the Rural and Lifestyle Market, and consistently performs to a high level of success.
Stacey's achievements are the result of her passion for the business, hard work, a deep understanding of the industry and the wants and needs of the many individual clients she deals with. Innovative and effective marketing has also helped Stacey in her quest for outstanding results. Stacey's in-depth knowledge in the field of auction has produced extraordinary results for many of her clients.
Previously part of the award winning team of Davey & Levien who achieved No. 1 in New Zealand for Harcourts for 5 years and No. 1 in the world for Harcourts for 2016/2017.
"Success in real estate comes through listening, empathy and understanding your client followed by a clear and precise plan of attack to achieve the desired outcome for the situation at hand" - Stacey