33b Kerie Road Ultimate Lifestyle LivingTweet
- 33b Kerie Road - Instrument 1.pdf
- 33b Kerie Road - Instrument 2.pdf
- 33b Kerie Road - Instrument 3.pdf
- 33b Kerie Road - Title.pdf
- Aerial - 33b Kerie Road.pdf
- Overseas Investment Purchaser Acknowledgement + Flow Chart.pdf
- Property Information Sheet - 33b Kerie Road.pdf
- REA Sale Purchase Agreement Guide 2018 (s).pdf
Property DescriptionStanding proud this gracious home sets the tone of timeless character supporting today’s living standards after being extensively renovated.
Nestled away from city hustle, yet having easy access to the Waikato Expressway, the 1.2316 ha of land is divided into two paddocks with a lockable disused cowshed and implement shed.
Forming the hub between living areas, cooks will enjoy the spacious kitchen. Relax with a morning coffee on the deck overlooking the pool or come winter cosy up fireside. The warmth of polished floors compliments the modern tones which will easily support any style.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Stacey Levien
MONARCH REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Stacey is a proven and trusted Real Estate Sales Consultant who specialises solely in the Rural and Lifestyle Market, and consistently performs to a high level of success.
Stacey's achievements are the result of her passion for the business, hard work, a deep understanding of the industry and the wants and needs of the many individual clients she deals with. Innovative and effective marketing has also helped Stacey in her quest for outstanding results. Stacey's in-depth knowledge in the field of auction has produced extraordinary results for many of her clients.
Previously part of the award winning team of Davey & Levien who achieved No. 1 in New Zealand for Harcourts for 5 years and No. 1 in the world for Harcourts for 2016/2017.
"Success in real estate comes through listening, empathy and understanding your client followed by a clear and precise plan of attack to achieve the desired outcome for the situation at hand" - Stacey