581 Horotiu Road Fantastic BuyingTweet
- 581 Horotiu Road - Instrument 1.pdf
- 581 Horotiu Road - Title.pdf
- Aerial - 581 Horotiu Road.pdf
- Overseas Investment Purchaser Acknowledgement + Flow Chart.pdf
- Property Information Sheet - 581 Horotiu Road.pdf
- REA Sale Purchase Agreement Guide 2018 (s).pdf
- School Zones - 581 Horotiu Road.pdf
Property DescriptionNestled in the heart of Te Kowhai Village, an up and coming location with new developments under construction including a café, this property provides plenty of options. Ideal for large families, extended families or friends to stay, this property must be seriously considered.
Generous covered decking provides a sheltered spot to relax with a morning coffee or end of day drink. The open plan interior affords spaciousness in support of its 6 bedrooms. Stay toastie in winter with the ducted heating system.
The brick home is set on a fully fenced easy care section of 1012m2 allowing ample space for outdoor family activities and gardens. Zoned for Te Kowhai Primary/Intermediate School (decile 10), a 2 minute drive down the road, and a new daycare centre close by. Add your own touches and create your piece of paradise. Call me today on 027 404 7595 to secure your own personal viewing time.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Stacey Levien
MONARCH REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Stacey is a proven and trusted Real Estate Sales Consultant who specialises solely in the Rural and Lifestyle Market, and consistently performs to a high level of success.
Stacey's achievements are the result of her passion for the business, hard work, a deep understanding of the industry and the wants and needs of the many individual clients she deals with. Innovative and effective marketing has also helped Stacey in her quest for outstanding results. Stacey's in-depth knowledge in the field of auction has produced extraordinary results for many of her clients.
Previously part of the award winning team of Davey & Levien who achieved No. 1 in New Zealand for Harcourts for 5 years and No. 1 in the world for Harcourts for 2016/2017.
"Success in real estate comes through listening, empathy and understanding your client followed by a clear and precise plan of attack to achieve the desired outcome for the situation at hand" - Stacey