29 Glamis Ave Growing FamiliesTweet
- 29 Glamis Avenue Instrument.pdf
- 29 Glamis Avenue Title.pdf
- REA Buyer Guide When Where & Why.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement20200325123056.pdf
- Scanned Building Consent - 200717478 - 2_lamis AVE - Internal alts to dwelling, install in laundry shower, WC and hbasin.PDF
- Scanned Building Consent - 29 GLAMIS AVENUE DP42485 - Plans -1973.PDF
- _ags_fc3c97768d824dcd8c7c9499f5b1d95a flood plan.pdf
- multi offer presentatio_001.pdf
- /exclusive /
- Sale and Purchase Guide 2018.pdf
- flood plan explanation_001.pdf
- oia consent form_001.pdf
Property DescriptionAn opportunity knocks... situated in the very popular Aberdeen school zone this home must be sold! Boasting 5 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms sun filled, warm and inviting. Bring the family.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Sally Bourke
MONARCH REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Sally believes that being successful in Real Estate is about creating positive relationships for both the seller and buyer at all times. She is wise enough to know that true success is found by collaboration and delivering success to others. Sally has the skills and character to make that happen. The cornerstone to Sally’s continued success with Harcourts over the past years is her profound people skills and insightfulness – resulting in on-going referrals as well as repeat business. She believes her role in Real Estate is about consultancy, professionally directing, guiding and reassuring her clients. Sally recognises the uniqueness of every housing transaction, addressing varying circumstances with ease, being a keen listener, while being focused on the wants and needs of her clients. If you are considering selling your home, call Sally. She will give you sound advice, set out options, listen to and respect your decision at the same time ensuring you achieve the outcome you want.