33 Sapperton Drive, Henderson Quality, Quiet, Location = Exceptional LivingTweet
- 33 Sapperton Dr - Auction Documents.pdf
- 33 Sapperton Dr - LIM.pdf
- 33 Sapperton Dr - Title.pdf
- 33 Sapperton Drive, Henderson - Rental Assessment.pdf
- AML Flyer For Vendors & Purchasers.pdf
- Best Practice Guide Auction.pdf
- OIA Harcourts Form.pdf
- REAA Residential Property Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
Property DescriptionFrom the moment you step into this property you will be simply wowed by its style, elegance and presentation. It is immaculate, on one level, brick and tile, and about to be yours. Set in one of the top streets in Henderson Heights, just a short stroll away from Lake Panorama, a quintessential property offering the best in family living, with two living areas, a gourmet styled kitchen with stone benchtops, ample storage and bench space which sits in the heart of the home. The open plan dining and family areas flow seamlessly to the rear deck where you can enjoy elevated views across Henderson Heights while entertaining your friends and family.
Off the front entrance are two double bedrooms, ideal for an office or guest bedrooms, and the master suite and 4th bedrooms are to the rear of the home. Amenities also include two bathrooms (including ensuite) and an additional 3rd toilet plus internal accessed double garaging.
Heat pumps add to the ambience of the master bedroom and formal lounge plus underfloor heating will keep the family cosy all day and night.
Don't miss out on this stunning opportunity to own that perfect property you have been looking for. Call us today to arrange a private tour or come through our open homes.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive email from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Team Malloy
Blue Fern Realty
Licensed Agent REAA 2008
Mark and Nicky have lived in West Auckland since the early 80's and they are passionate about property! Nicky Malloy gained over 10 years experience working as a legal assistant handling property transactions and she believes that her experience in property law gives her an unique understanding of buying and selling real estate, and especially the need for a 'stress free' transaction! Nicky's attention to detail and frequent contact with you throughout the campaign will keep you informed every step of the way. She is only ever a phone call away, no query is too small and no problem too big to solve!
Mark has an extensive sales and marketing background in both the corporate and service industries. He brings his passion for people and property to the Team with a focus on developments and lifestyle properties. Mark has a rural background, he loves the outdoors and knows what it takes to make a sale!
Together Team Malloy all can offer an exceptional level of service to all their clients - they guarantee it! Currently placed in the Top 1% Nationally, and achieving recognition for the success and sales achieved to date. So you can rest assured knowing that you're in great hands!
"Our commitment to you is to make this a simple, easy and comfortable experience, yet at the same time providing a high level of professionalism and friendly service. Listening to you and understanding your needs is paramount to a successful relationship - that way we can create a successful campaign to achieve the best possible result for you in the current market, and get the best possible price for your property. There is a solution to selling every property, and we would be happy to discuss these with you!"