11 Mistral Place Stunning Outstanding Dream HomeTweet
- 11 Mistral Place - Auction Complete.pdf
- 11 Mistral Place - LIM.pdf
- 11 Mistral Place - Title.pdf
- 11 Mistral Place, West Harbour - rental.pdf
- AML Guidelines.pdf
- OIA Harcourts Purchaser Acknowledgment.pdf
- REA Residential Property Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide (1).pdf
Property DescriptionSet in a sunny elevated location on a 931m2 freehold site, this luxurious 347m2 (approx.) mansion, built in 2005, is built and finished to the very highest standard inside and out. Sprawling over two levels, this impressive residence exhibits an executive style of living in one of the top locations in West Harbour. You can take advantage of the prized vantage points and enjoy stunning marina and harbour views. With multiple formal and informal areas to choose from, there is space for the whole family, or ideal for extended family arrangements, making this the ideal entertainer. Specific features include 5 double bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, 3 lounges and an expansive gourmet kitchen. Outside you will enjoy a large formal courtyard with a spacious spa area and triple garaging with internal access. A very private home with an automated gate at the entrance and plenty of off-street parking just adding to the appeal. Backing on to the Luckens Coastal Walkway and zoned for Marina View School (just a few meters up the road) and Hobsonville School and just 2.3km to the very popular Hobsonville Point Secondary School, your children's education is guaranteed. Our sellers are relocating and their much loved family home is set to be sold. This rare opportunity must be seen to be truly appreciated by any property connoisseur, contact Team Malloy for a property information pack or come through our open home this weekend. AUCTION on-site 6th October @ 4pm (unless sold prior)
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive email from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Team Malloy
Blue Fern Realty
Licensed Agent REAA 2008
Mark and Nicky have lived in West Auckland since the early 80's and they are passionate about property! Nicky Malloy gained over 10 years experience working as a legal assistant handling property transactions and she believes that her experience in property law gives her an unique understanding of buying and selling real estate, and especially the need for a 'stress free' transaction! Nicky's attention to detail and frequent contact with you throughout the campaign will keep you informed every step of the way. She is only ever a phone call away, no query is too small and no problem too big to solve!
Mark has an extensive sales and marketing background in both the corporate and service industries. He brings his passion for people and property to the Team with a focus on developments and lifestyle properties. Mark has a rural background, he loves the outdoors and knows what it takes to make a sale!
Together Team Malloy all can offer an exceptional level of service to all their clients - they guarantee it! Currently placed in the Top 1% Nationally, and achieving recognition for the success and sales achieved to date. So you can rest assured knowing that you're in great hands!
"Our commitment to you is to make this a simple, easy and comfortable experience, yet at the same time providing a high level of professionalism and friendly service. Listening to you and understanding your needs is paramount to a successful relationship - that way we can create a successful campaign to achieve the best possible result for you in the current market, and get the best possible price for your property. There is a solution to selling every property, and we would be happy to discuss these with you!"