24 Makiri Street, Helensville Your Private OasisTweet
- 24 Makiri - Title.pdf
- AML Flyer for Vendors & Purchasers.pdf
- Best Practice Guide Auction.pdf
- OIA Harcourts Form.pdf
- REAA Resdential Property Agency Agreement Guide.pdf
- REAA Residential Property Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Dave Watt
Blue Fern Realty Ltd
Licensed Agent REAA 2008
Dave has made it his mission to make selling your property a positive experience.
You may've seen Dave's catch phrase: WATT MATTERS TO YOU?
He chooses to start in the right place - first understanding the client and their goals. From that understanding the best plans can be made, and the best results achieved.
Dave's background means he brings creative understanding of both selling and buying with 7 years of business to business sales and 5 years international supply negotiation/purchasing management.
Dave is a family man with a son at Huapai District Primary School and an adorable 2yr old daughter. Together with Nicole, his outstanding wife of 12 years he has a vision to support the community with every sale made by celebrating local champions in partnership with selected local businesses.
Today's buyers find their next home using rapidly evolving technology, from social media, to interactive video, and virtual tours, real estate agents absolutely must be contemporary in their approach. This is Dave's key advantage. For more on this see www.davewatt.net