36 Gunner Drive, Te Atatu Peninsula You're Gunner Love Me!Tweet
- 36 Gunner Dr - LIM.pdf
- 36 Gunner Rd - Title.pdf
- AML Flyer for Vendors & Purchasers.pdf
- REAA Residential Property Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
Property DescriptionThis stunning FREEHOLD weatherboard townhouse has just been renovated and is ready and waiting for its new owner, refurbished inside and out this home is looking as good as new. With a fantastic location you'll be hard pressed to find better!
Enjoy the views overlooking your own little park through the bi-fold windows at the front or hide away for some peace and quiet in the sun-drenched enclosed patio area. The perfect 'lock up and leave', just a short stroll away from the Peninsula Village and the Harbourview walk ways and parks.
With 3 double bedrooms, ensuite off the master bedroom, plus a second formal living area, ensuring you have plenty of space to entertain in style.
The double internal garage offers additional security and parking.
A property this good must be seen to be enjoyed. Call us for a private viewing or come through our open homes this weekend.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive email from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Team Malloy
Blue Fern Realty
Licensed Agent REAA 2008
Mark and Nicky have lived in West Auckland since the early 80's and they are passionate about property! Nicky Malloy gained over 10 years experience working as a legal assistant handling property transactions and she believes that her experience in property law gives her an unique understanding of buying and selling real estate, and especially the need for a 'stress free' transaction! Nicky's attention to detail and frequent contact with you throughout the campaign will keep you informed every step of the way. She is only ever a phone call away, no query is too small and no problem too big to solve!
Mark has an extensive sales and marketing background in both the corporate and service industries. He brings his passion for people and property to the Team with a focus on developments and lifestyle properties. Mark has a rural background, he loves the outdoors and knows what it takes to make a sale!
Together Team Malloy all can offer an exceptional level of service to all their clients - they guarantee it! Currently placed in the Top 1% Nationally, and achieving recognition for the success and sales achieved to date. So you can rest assured knowing that you're in great hands!
"Our commitment to you is to make this a simple, easy and comfortable experience, yet at the same time providing a high level of professionalism and friendly service. Listening to you and understanding your needs is paramount to a successful relationship - that way we can create a successful campaign to achieve the best possible result for you in the current market, and get the best possible price for your property. There is a solution to selling every property, and we would be happy to discuss these with you!"