71 Chilcott Road Snooze or You Lose！Tweet
- 71 Chilcott Rd - LIM.pdf
- 71 Chilcott Rd - Title.pdf
- AML Flyer for Vendors & Purchasers.pdf
- OIA Harcourts Form.pdf
- REAA Resdential Property Agency Agreement Guide.pdf
- REAA Residential Property Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- REINZ Best Practice Guide for Auction.pdf
- Rental Appraisal.pdf
Property DescriptionSituated in one of Henderson’s established cul-de-sac streets and occupying a delightful position is this sunny well maintained 1970’s home on 721m2 of Freehold land. The main home is single level with 3 bedrooms, and a convertible garage with existing Thai massage facilities offers huge potential to add value to this naturally warm home.
There is also a decent sized kitchen with a separate laundry plus a spacious decking area. Having 721m² of land to play with it could be worth looking into what you can do as the property is zoned residential mixed housing urban and could be a developer’s dream.
The location is simply amazing with everything you need nearby plus you're close to local schools, Westfield shopping center, Healthcare center and easy access to motorways.
After 32 years the owner has given us simple instructions to get this property sold. Call now for an immediate viewing, don’t snooze or you may lose!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive email from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.