50e Arawa Street, New Lynn Immaculate - Nest or InvestTweet
- 50A Arawa St, New Lynn - Rental Appraisal.pdf
- 50E Arawa St - Sale and Purchase Agreement.pdf
- 50E Arawa St - LIM.pdf
- 50E Arawa St, New Lynn - TITLE.pdf
- 50E Arawa Street - Sto Warranty Signed.pdf
- AML Flyer for Vendors & Purchasers.pdf
- OIO Harcourts Form.pdf
Property DescriptionA perfect entry level home or investment - this immaculately presented townhouse has been fully renovated to a high standard with brand-new paint and carpet throughout. The kitchen has new appliances and the bathroom and second toilet upgraded.
With spacious open plan living opening to the private rear deck and enclosed garden, making this an ideal sunny spot for entertaining.
With 3 double bedrooms upstairs, and a single internal accessed garage and laundry downstairs, there is nothing to do but move in, relax and enjoy your new home.
With additional off-street parking, and a short stroll to the Fruitvale Train Station or primary school, and just minute to Lynnmall - this conveniently located townhouse is sure to impress.
With the exterior having just been refinished, complete with a 15 year warranty - this property offers you a low maintenance option for investors or home buyers alike.
Set on a tidy freehold 181m2 site - now is your chance to get onto the property ladder.
Contact us today to arrange a viewing - and let's get this one SOLD!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive email from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Team Malloy
Blue Fern Realty
Licensed Agent REAA 2008
Mark and Nicky have lived in West Auckland since the early 80's and they are passionate about property! Nicky Malloy gained over 10 years experience working as a legal assistant handling property transactions and she believes that her experience in property law gives her an unique understanding of buying and selling real estate, and especially the need for a 'stress free' transaction! Nicky's attention to detail and frequent contact with you throughout the campaign will keep you informed every step of the way. She is only ever a phone call away, no query is too small and no problem too big to solve!
Mark has an extensive sales and marketing background in both the corporate and service industries. He brings his passion for people and property to the Team with a focus on developments and lifestyle properties. Mark has a rural background, he loves the outdoors and knows what it takes to make a sale!
Together Team Malloy all can offer an exceptional level of service to all their clients - they guarantee it! Currently placed in the Top 1% Nationally, and achieving recognition for the success and sales achieved to date. So you can rest assured knowing that you're in great hands!
"Our commitment to you is to make this a simple, easy and comfortable experience, yet at the same time providing a high level of professionalism and friendly service. Listening to you and understanding your needs is paramount to a successful relationship - that way we can create a successful campaign to achieve the best possible result for you in the current market, and get the best possible price for your property. There is a solution to selling every property, and we would be happy to discuss these with you!"