2/68 View Raod Cheap and CheerfulTweet
- 2-68 View _ TITLE.pdf
- AML Guidelines.pdf
- Auction Bidding Registration Form.pdf
- REA Residential Property Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide (1).pdf
- REINZ Best Practice Guide for Auction.pdf
Property DescriptionAttention all first home buyers or investors - check out this beauty! She's tucked away in a private and quiet location, so would make an ideal place for a young family to spread out and enjoy.
With a large backyard, decks front and rear, both covered giving plenty of protection from the heat of summer, or cover for Auckland's rainy season!
But check out the large living space inside! There is potential to add value to this property, whilst still enjoying a great place to live - with 3 good sized bedrooms, but the added bonus of an office/nursery, or possibly even a 4th small bedroom if needed.
With under house garaging and workshop space, plus good off-street parking and an easy stroll to Sunnyvale Primary School in one direction or Holy Cross in the other.
Just a few minutes drive will get you to Kmart or Henderson Mall, so access to shops, public transport and motorways is easy.
Secure this one today - contact us and we can send you an information pack or come to our open homes this weekend.
Auction - In Rooms on the 17th of December at 6pm, 195 Universal Drive, Henderson (unless sold prior)
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive email from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Team Malloy
Blue Fern Realty
Licensed Agent REAA 2008
Mark and Nicky have lived in West Auckland since the early 80's and they are passionate about property! Nicky Malloy gained over 10 years experience working as a legal assistant handling property transactions and she believes that her experience in property law gives her an unique understanding of buying and selling real estate, and especially the need for a 'stress free' transaction! Nicky's attention to detail and frequent contact with you throughout the campaign will keep you informed every step of the way. She is only ever a phone call away, no query is too small and no problem too big to solve!
Mark has an extensive sales and marketing background in both the corporate and service industries. He brings his passion for people and property to the Team with a focus on developments and lifestyle properties. Mark has a rural background, he loves the outdoors and knows what it takes to make a sale!
Together Team Malloy all can offer an exceptional level of service to all their clients - they guarantee it! Currently placed in the Top 1% Nationally, and achieving recognition for the success and sales achieved to date. So you can rest assured knowing that you're in great hands!
"Our commitment to you is to make this a simple, easy and comfortable experience, yet at the same time providing a high level of professionalism and friendly service. Listening to you and understanding your needs is paramount to a successful relationship - that way we can create a successful campaign to achieve the best possible result for you in the current market, and get the best possible price for your property. There is a solution to selling every property, and we would be happy to discuss these with you!"