57a Advene Road, Cockle BayTweet
- Standard S&P Agreement.pdf
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Leah Salvesen and Fran Jordan
Mountfort Estate Agents Ltd
Leah Salvesen - Known for her attention to detail, natural interpersonal skills and tireless drive, Leah has created strong and trusted business relationships over the span of her career. A sturdy fair negotiator coupled with her own style, flare and warmth, promises to give an upbeat, positive experience to your buying and selling process.
From an extensive background in corporate film production, photographic styling and account management, Leah understands the intrinsic nature and importance of thorough communication, the art of listening and giving on point, honest and timely information to her clients. Her advertising background realizes the vital significance of effective marketing to achieve the best possible results. She is thrilled to be representing the East and looks forward to helping you meet all your real estate requirements. The future in Real Estate is growing from strength to strength within the Ray White team, there have been some remarkable achievements for our vendors this year and also agent awards for outstanding service within their respective areas. 2019 holds great promise.
Fran Jordan - It was an easy transition to join the real estate industry, I enjoy working with people and I have a keen ear for listening to the requirements of my clients to accomplish the best results. I have always maintained a strong work ethic and having been self-employed most of my life I have no problem with self-motivation. have a strong sense of community and am not afraid to put myself ´on the line´. In 1998 I cycled the length of New Zealand over 2500kms and a further 2500kms in training for this event, we raised over $30,000 for Youthline.