13 Rodney Street, Howick 13 Rodney Street, HowickTweet
- MEA108 Auction buyers guide V1, 1.11.17.pdf
- MEA318 Sale and purchase agreement guide V1 26.09.19.pdf
- MEA322 settled.govt.nz buyer journey guide.pdf
- MEA71a OIA Information Sheets V1 25.3.19.pdf
- Title & Header.pdf
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Dave McCartney
Mountfort Estate Agents Ltd
Licensed (REAA 2008)
Dave McCartney - Dave and Dominique are a hard working team that provide a superior service in selling your home for no additional cost, essentially assigning two exceptional agents for the price of one.
Both have lived in the eastern bays of Auckland for most of their lives and have recently enjoyed raising a young family here too. They have a sound knowledge of the area and how it has developed while establishing a large local network over the past 30+ years. With Dave's unmatched enthusiasm and strategic marketing background coupled with Dominique's streamlined operations systems it makes for a winning combination to achieve maximum results.
Contact April Fang
Mountfort Estate Agents Ltd
Having lived in China and Hong Kong April understands the cultural differences between people from various backgrounds. She believes in listening to the customers´ need and promoting seamless communication all the time.
Her goal is to establish a reputation in real estate by providing diligent, professional service to ensure her clients achieve the best possible results. With a masters degree in communications, and a decade of experience working in advertising, April is willing and able to tailor make a marketing plan for every client. A home is the most precious asset to many families, not only because of its value, but also it´s the start of a dream. Come talk to April and get the most updated market information. Together, let´s make the dream come true.