8/31 Gloucester Street, Christchurch Central Hot City PadTweet
- /Auction Information & Forms/
- Auction Information & Forms.pdf
- Guide to Pre Auction Offers.pdf
- REINZ Best Practice Guide - Auctions.pdf
- /District Plan /
- District Plan CCC.pdf
- /EQC Info /
- EQC & Insurance.pdf
- /Floor Level Map /
- Flood Management _ Zoning CCC.pdf
- /LLUR /
- Listed Land Use Register.pdf
- /Pre-Contract Disclosure /
- Pre-Contract Disclosure.pdf
- /REA Guide/
- REA Guide.pdf
- Rates CCC.pdf
- /Rental Appraisal /
- Rental Appraisal.pdf
- /Zoning /
- TC Ratings.pdf
Property DescriptionSuper location - close to Christchurch Art Centre, Museum, Restaurants, and bars. This Peter Bevan Archictually built 1990s one-bedroom home is a must view. If you are looking for a lock and leave home or just a pad when in town.
The downstairs has an open plan updated kitchen- lounge with a lovely sunny north-facing courtyard area. Upstairs on the first floor is an open-plan double bedroom with a refurbished bathroom with shower, WC, and vanity. A sunny small balcony leads off the bedroom looks down to the courtyard. A bonus is off-street parking.
Vendors want a sold sign-up. See you at the open home.
Auction: To be held 11am, 16 December 2021 at Ray White City Office, 76 Hereford Street, City Centre, Christchurch (unless sold prior)
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Lorraine Porter-Bishop
Ray White Metro
Metro Team Ltd Licensed (REAA 2008)
Lorraine is a highly professional, motivated property consultant, dedicated to achieving top results for her clients.
She establishes a strong rapport with people, who enjoy her sharp sense of humour and her friendly manner. Her meticulous eye for detail and a strong sense of determination are added advantages when it comes to clinching sales.
Lorraine has operated in the real estate sector for many years, thriving on the challenge of matching clients with the right property and working tirelessly to bring about the deal. She is well versed in operating at all levels of the real estate industry, selling in all areas of Christchurch. She recognises the importance of the communication process, and building strong relationships so that her advice can be trusted.
She stands by her clients every step of the way, ensuring the process is as stress-free as possible so that she can deliver on her clients’ expectations. Her level of service brings her plenty of personal referrals and repeat buyers.