961 Waterholes Road, Rolleston, Selwyn District 2.023Ha - Endless Possibilities!Tweet
- /Deadline Sale Information/
- Deadline Sale Information.pdf
- Pre Deadline Offer & Procedure Acknowledgment (1).pdf
- Pre-Deadline Offer Process.pdf
- /EQC Information - Scope of Works etc/
- EQC Information.pdf
- /Insurance Policy/
- Insurance Policy.pdf
- /REA Guide/
- REA Guide.pdf
- /Rental Appraisal/
- Rental Appraisal.pdf
- /Sales & Purchase Agreement/
- Sales & Purchase Agreement.pdf
Property DescriptionSituated on 2.023Ha it is not often properties like this become available, astute buyers will recognise the numerous opportunities that this property provides, the potential to enhance along with the added value of the sheds and storage facilities.
The choice is yours to retain the home as it currently is or unlock the full potential of exploring the development opportunities for the existing dwelling which offers an open plan kitchen and dining area which leads to a separate lounge.
Three double bedrooms and a family bathroom. With room to expand and enhance you have the chance to create the home of your dreams and add value.
This property is a handyman's dream! Boasting a collection of sheds, workshops, ample storage options and garaging it provides the perfect environment for hobbies, DIY projects and storage of cars. With the added bonus of 3 phase power.
The potential for customization is limited only by your imagination.
Featuring a fenced perimeter grazing for livestock is also available.
Located a short drive to Hornby Hub and Rolleston, access to nearby amenities is both quick & simple.
Properties with this combination of location, space, infrastructure and potential for enhancement are rarely on the market and I strongly recommend your urgent attention.
The owners are committed to their next move and will consider offers on Deadline Sale date or before!
Deadline Sale: All offers presented 4pm, 5th December 2023 (unless sold prior).
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Gina Guthrie
Ray White Metro
Metro Team Ltd Licensed (REAA 2008)
Gina Guthrie knows that experience isn’t something you get overnight. It comes from working through a myriad of different situations, negotiating innumerable transactions, and helping clients realize their dreams. Seven years’ experience selling real estate and 17 years prior to that in the banking and sales industry enables Gina to offer exemplary service with a high level of communication and commitment. These factors saw her achieve Executive status in 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 and Premier status from 2016 onwards.
Combining commitment with integrity, passion with purpose, Gina knows Real Estate isn’t about selling houses – it is about facilitating new lives and helping people fulfill their dreams. Gina prides herself on her sensitivity and feeling for others, and combines empathetic service with energy and passion to deliver outstanding results. It is this dedication, coupled with her friendly and personable approach that makes her attentiveness to her clients and their goals unrivalled.
Working with enthusiasm, honesty and positivity, and utilizing her extensive skill base to liaise with people from all walks of life every day, Gina is just the kind of experienced and driven agent you can trust to put all the real estate pieces together for you. When it comes to selling your home, having complete faith in your real estate agent is paramount. With Gina, you can be assured that big decisions can be made with the confidence of knowing you are receiving the very best guidance, dedication and industry expertise.