3/5 Daisy Street Brand New - Central LocationTweet
- ###Rental Appraisal.pdf
- ###Sale and Purchase Agreement Pretype.pdf
- Building Consent - 2021 43168 - 5 Daisy St - FINAL COPY - Plans.pdf
- HCC District Plan.pdf
- Hamilton City Council Map Legends.pdf
- Health And Safety Disclosure.pdf
- Parent Title.pdf
- Purchaser Acknowledgement Form And Flow Chart.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- School Zone.pdf
- Water Plan.pdf
Property DescriptionBe the first to enjoy this brand new three-bedroom home on a 400sqm title in such a central location. Smartly clad in painted brick plus linea and backed by a 10-year Master Build warranty, it promises an easy-care lifestyle and peace of mind living. An urban sophisticate, the home invites you into a world of stylish living where a crafted open plan area offers everyday relaxation, and three restful bedrooms allow you to unwind. Set under an elevated stud, generous double glazing floods the interior with natural light and complements the home's high-spec fitout. The spacious kitchen has all the bells and whistles including engineered stone tops, sleek handle-less cabinetry, a gas hob and breakfast bar for meals on the go. Bosch is the featured kitchen appliance brand. Bathrooms are stylish spaces with quality fixtures and fittings including fully tiled showers. LED lights promote energy efficiency while a heat pump and gas hot water assure year-round comfort. The laundry is located in the double internal access garage. The location here is key. You'll love living in this central spot. In zone for Hamilton Boys/Girls High, you're in short walking distance to local amenities and there's easy access to arterial city roading. You can even leave the car at home as it's well serviced by public transport. Here's your opportunity - contact Yvenna or Craig to arrange your viewing today.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Yvenna Yue
MONARCH REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Licensed Sales Consultant
#1 Harcourts Hamilton 2019/2020
#1 Harcourts Central Region 2019/2020
#2 Harcourts national 2019/20
#2 Harcourts International 2019/20
Yvenna’s networking skills and real estate savviness catapulted her to Harcourts Hamilton’s top-achieving agent and she has no intention of slowing down.
Yvenna, originally from Shanghai, studied Management at Waikato University and fell in love with New Zealand and Hamilton in particular. In her years as a very successful entrepreneur, she built up an extensive network of social and business contacts and quickly became well known in Hamilton, both in the Kiwi and in the growing Chinese community.
Seeing a need for a real estate service that truly caters to the fast pace and multicultural dimension of the Hamilton market, Yvenna decided to take on the challenge and strive to be the best of the best. In her debut year the prompt achievement of both local and regional awards like the “Rising Star” proved to her that she had found her calling. In her second year, her business continued to thrive being awarded number 1 for Harcourts Hamilton and now number 2 for Harcourts Internationally. Getting familiar with the Hamilton real estate market, developing a feel for value and an astonishing knack for opportunities came easy to her, and she enjoys learning more about the city’s neighbourhoods, secrets and insider tips every day.
Being one of New Zealands top performing agents fills Yvenna with pride and gratitude toward her clients and customers. Her immense drive and ambition to improve never lets her rest before the job is done above and beyond expectation. She believes that a large part of her success is her outgoing personality and delight in constantly meeting people and networking. Always good-humoured, Yvenna considers the love and support of her husband and children a crucial balance to her active real estate lifestyle.