28 Ogilvie Avenue,Chartwell Don't Compromise - Buy NewTweet
- ###Code Compliance Certificate.pdf
- ###Rental Appraisal.pdf
- ###Sale and Purchase Agreement Pretype.pdf
- Full Plan.pdf
- HCC District Plan.pdf
- Hamilton City Council Map Legends.pdf
- Hamilton City Council Rates.pdf
- Health And Safety Disclosure.pdf
- Instruments (1).pdf
- Instruments (2).pdf
- Purchaser Acknowledgement Form And Flow Chart.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- School Zone.pdf
- WRC Rates.pdf
- Water Plan.pdf
Property DescriptionForget the waiting around time associated with building from scratch - this vibrant new build corners the market for fresh modern living and lifestyle convenience. Full of creature comforts offering the very latest and greatest, the double-glazed dwelling has central ducted air-conditioning. High stud interiors, extensive glazing, and a north-facing orientation flood the interior with a light, warm ambience. An open plan kitchen, dining and lounge environment beckons for relaxed living and effortless entertaining. Form and function are the order of the day in the kitchen which boasts engineered stone tops, gas cooking, a breakfast bar and walk-in pantry. Finding a spot for sunny alfresco relaxation is a breeze thanks to the fluidity between indoor-outdoor spaces. The separate formal lounge/media room provides more opportunity for socialisation with family and friends. Accommodation comprises of four double bedrooms including the master, which is a restful sanctuary with outdoor access, a walk-through robe, plus ensuite. Modern tiled spaces, both bathrooms are well-appointed with trendy black fixtures and fittings and include fully tiled showers. There's carpeted double internal access garaging to round off the interior. Chartwell's multi-use Greenhill Park is purposefully designed as a fully functioning neighbourhood, with excellent amenities, a playground and plenty of green space for its residents to enjoy. You won't be disappointed, contact one of the team to arrange your viewing today.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Yvenna Yue
MONARCH REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Licensed Sales Consultant
#1 Harcourts Hamilton 2019/2020
#1 Harcourts Central Region 2019/2020
#2 Harcourts national 2019/20
#2 Harcourts International 2019/20
Yvenna’s networking skills and real estate savviness catapulted her to Harcourts Hamilton’s top-achieving agent and she has no intention of slowing down.
Yvenna, originally from Shanghai, studied Management at Waikato University and fell in love with New Zealand and Hamilton in particular. In her years as a very successful entrepreneur, she built up an extensive network of social and business contacts and quickly became well known in Hamilton, both in the Kiwi and in the growing Chinese community.
Seeing a need for a real estate service that truly caters to the fast pace and multicultural dimension of the Hamilton market, Yvenna decided to take on the challenge and strive to be the best of the best. In her debut year the prompt achievement of both local and regional awards like the “Rising Star” proved to her that she had found her calling. In her second year, her business continued to thrive being awarded number 1 for Harcourts Hamilton and now number 2 for Harcourts Internationally. Getting familiar with the Hamilton real estate market, developing a feel for value and an astonishing knack for opportunities came easy to her, and she enjoys learning more about the city’s neighbourhoods, secrets and insider tips every day.
Being one of New Zealands top performing agents fills Yvenna with pride and gratitude toward her clients and customers. Her immense drive and ambition to improve never lets her rest before the job is done above and beyond expectation. She believes that a large part of her success is her outgoing personality and delight in constantly meeting people and networking. Always good-humoured, Yvenna considers the love and support of her husband and children a crucial balance to her active real estate lifestyle.