3/108 Old Farm Road, Hamilton East Immediate Possession Available, Immediate Action AdvisedTweet
- 3.108 Old Farm Road Instrument 1.pdf
- 3.108 Old Farm Road Instrument 2.pdf
- 3.108 Old Farm Road Title.pdf
- Annual General Meeting_Minutes-Body Corporate 458370 - 108 Old Farm Road 2018.pdf
- Annual General Meeting_Minutes-Body Corporate 458370 - 108 Old Farm Road 2019.pdf
- Annual General Meeting_Minutes-Body Corporate 458370 - 108 Old Farm Road Meeting Minutes 2017.pdf
- Client Policy Documents - Body Corporate 458370 411-C300049703.pdf
- EW Rates 1 July 2019.pdf
- HCC Rates.pdf
- Health Safety_Hazards (1).pdf
- Homelet Old Farm Road, 3-108.pdf
- Insulation Certificate PU3.pdf
- PCDS Unit 3.pdf
- Purchaser Ackowledgement Form.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- Units 2&3 Lodge.pdf
- /HCC Property File/
- Scanned Building Consent - 201227499 - 100 Old Farm RD - Ten New Attached Townhouses - Application.pdf
- Scanned Building Consent - 201227499 - 100 Old Farm RD - Ten New Attached Townhouses - As Laid Drainage Plan.pdf
- Scanned Building Consent - 201227499 - 100 Old Farm RD - Ten New Attached Townhouses - Plans.pdf
- Scanned Building Consent - 201227499 - 100 Old Farm RD - Ten New Attached Townhouses - Soil Report.pdf
- Scanned Building Consent - 201227499 - 1~8,10108 Old Farm RD - Ten New Attached Townhouses - Code Compliance Certificate.pdf
Property DescriptionAbout this listing
Reassuringly constructed from permanent materials and designed with minimal upkeep in mind, this modern unit will draw immediate interest from both investors and first home buyers.
This compact, easy-care home boasts two bedrooms, a good-sized bathroom (with laundry facilities) and a well-appointed kitchen. A heat pump warms the generous living area, while a ranchslider provide easy access outside.
There are two off-street parking spaces.
Conveniently located close to both the Waikato university and the Inland Port, and near sporting facilities and shopping precincts, the unit is very well positioned indeed! Schools and childcare facilities are all close at hand.
Robustly constructed and designed for easy-care living, this enticing proposition will attract interest from a range of purchasers, including young professionals and smart investors.
Immediate action is advised - contact Anton today for a copy of the information memorandum.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Anton Pires
MONARCH REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
With over 20 years’ experience buying and selling investment property, Anton has a well established passion for real estate. Anton’s business acumen is clear from having started, run and sold several successful businesses, complemented with an MBA – a background that serves his clients well when it comes to understanding their needs and ensuring their property success.
Anton has enjoyed some terrific results with listings through specifically designed strategies, followed up by working tirelessly to ensure precise implementation of the marketing campaigns. He specialises in working closely with his clients to support them leading up to and throughout the marketing process, to ensure they realise the maximum yield from their sale. The relationships that have developed with his clients have resulted in a greater percentage of Anton’s work coming from return and referral business.
As with any astute property investor, Anton keeps up to date with the residential investment market through an active personal and professional involvement. Anton is well experienced to assist clients with their own wealth creation through property.
Anton grew up in and continues to be passionate about the Waikato. Still grappling with the game of golf, he is a proud supporter of the Chiefs and Waikato rugby and he is a keen traveller, especially if it involves taking in an All Blacks test.
Whether buying or selling, investing or developing, Anton is happy to provide the advice you need and welcomes your call.