15 Wha Street, Frankton, Hamilton Wha Out - It's all about locationTweet
- 15 Wha Street - Harcourts Rental App.pdf
- 15 Wha Street - Title .pdf
- 15 wha st lim 23012-01767, 2013-06-07.pdf
- Health Safety_Hazards (1).pdf
- Purchaser Ackowledgement Form.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement 15 Wha Street Pre-Type.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- Scanned Building Consent - 15 WHA STREET-Plumbing & Drainage Application DP2862.PDF
- Scanned Building Consent - 15 WHA STREET-Plumbing & Drainage Application DP6460.PDF
- WKS-14-electricity-electrical-coc-and-esc (CP004).pdf
Property DescriptionWha Out - It's all about location
Positioned on the city fringe and in a convenient part of the city, this enchanting home will attract interest from a wide range of prospective purchasers, including first home buyers, families, and astute investors.
This charming, three-bedroom home has been thoroughly transformed by our vendors, who have created a warm and inviting family haven! Careful thought and consideration were put into maximising space and enhancing functionality, all the while ensuring the timeless style of this classic 1940s home wasn't compromised.
Then open-plan kitchen, living and dining area is the heart of the home - a light and bright space enjoying a tranquil garden outlook. Neutral colour palette add to the appeal.
Outside, the 1529m2 parcel of land provides all the room a growing family could ever wish for. Easy to forget you're on the edge of the city when sitting on the deck looking over your gully.
Everything you could ever need is within a short distance, including the local supermarket, the CBD, FMG Stadium and other amenities.
Affordable properties in this incredibly convenient pocket of the city are always in demand, and prospective purchasers are urged to act quickly. Call today to learn more. Contact Anton today for your private viewing and a copy of the information memorandum email@example.com or 0274 268 667
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Anton Pires
MONARCH REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Real estate is a profession, a hobby, and a passion all rolled into one for Anton Pires, who has spent the best part of two decades building his own portfolio of investment properties. Along the way he’s picked up invaluable insights, knowledge and skills, all of which he uses to help his clients achieve their goals.
A strong negotiator who is absolutely results-driven, Anton tailors his approach according to his client’s needs, developing innovative strategies and employing the latest technology and tools to deliver a competitive edge.
As a member of the Property Investor’s Association and the chairperson of several body corporates, Anton is perfectly positioned to help everyone from seasoned investors to mums and dads as they build their portfolios and grow their wealth. Of course, he also works alongside first home buyers, families and down-sizers, applying his broad knowledge of the market to assist people at all stages of the property journey.
Anton chose Harcourts for a number of reasons, including the strong national presence and the brand’s reputation as the industry’s ‘most trusted’. Since joining the team he has consistently ranked amongst the best performers, regularly being named in Hamilton’s ‘Top 10’.
Away from the office he dedicates his time to his young son, squeezing in some sailing and travel whenever possible. He’s a passionate supporter of the Chiefs and the All Blacks, and a proud sponsor of the Hamilton Wanderers Football Club and Hamilton West School.
If you’re looking for a forward-thinking agent with a proven track record and peerless hands-on knowledge of the property market then contact Anton today.